[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS

Avernus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you meant overrated...did you see him when Eli was in?...

:D  :D

899988[/snapback]

Yes actually. In the 7 games Eli started at the end of the season Tiki rusked for 590 yds(84/game) and 4 TDs. Total yards were just over 700 and add a rec TD. That's 100 yds of offense and almost a TD per game. Over an entire season that would be 1600 total yards and 11 TDs which would have made him the #8 RB last year. And he did that with a rookie QB who couldn't take any heat off him. I think the only reason everyone thinks he looked bad with Eli in there is because he was so good with Warner.

Yes actually.  In the 7 games Eli started at the end of the season Tiki rusked for 590 yds(84/game) and 4 TDs.  Total yards were just over 700 and add a rec TD.  That's 100 yds of offense and almost a TD per game.  Over an entire season that would be 1600 total yards and 11 TDs which would have made him the #8 RB last year.  And he did that with a rookie QB who couldn't take any heat off him.  I think the only reason everyone thinks he looked bad with Eli in there is because he was so good with Warner.

900151[/snapback]

he also had 4 fumbles in those 7 games...a game where he had 38 yds...he played the steelers that weren't playing for anything at the time

I'd rather take a tier 1 WR here over a teir 3 RB who has decent years up until his 9th season where he finally put up stud numbers...

I hate Stephen A. Smith too, he is terrible, talks like a moron and sucks. 

At the time I don't think Limbaugh was necessarily wrong, but McNabb has certainly come a long way since then.  As for TJ, his bombastic discourse the next week, his bad person personality in person and his terrible wardrobe have turned me off to him.  I miss the 4 man NFL primetime and hope Al Michaels join sin.

898974[/snapback]

curtis martin