[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help Please

Sigalf03

12 team new dynasty, 6 pt all TDs, PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K

I have the second overall pick. The team with the first pick has expressed interest in trading because he "doesnt like LT" :D . I am thinking about propossing the following trade, I know it sounds a little different but I would really appreciate any fedback on it. I get 1.01 and 4.12 and give 2.11 and 3.02. That would give me 1.01, 1.02, 4.11, 4.12 and him 2.11, 2.12, 3.01, 3.02. My basic thinking behind this is having LT and Alexander in a dynasty would give me an awsome start but I am slightly concerned about waiting 46 spots to draft again.

I dont think he will do it. He will have to wait until the 23rd pick to get his first player. By then all the tier one and two rb's will be gone and the tier one qb's and wr's will be gone.

Edited by max

Yeah he's giving up too much, but if he's willing, I say do it.

You could easily end up with something like

QB: Green

RB: LT

RB: Alex

WR: Fitz

WR: Mush

Flex: Rookie RB

TE: sleeper

That's sick. Give yourself a free pass to the playoffs.

I thought I might be stretching a little bit with the proposal, have any ideas on how i could pick up his 1.01 w/o giving up my 1.02?

900275[/snapback]

That just isn't gonna happen. :D

Edited by Haskel