[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice needed!

fitzkek

My league is a 10 man keeper league. You start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D.

I don't have a first round pick due to a previous trade made last season. My first pick will be 2.4.

My keepers are:

Willis McGahee

Ahman Green

Chris Brown :D

Darryl Jackson

Todd Heap

My lineup needs serious help due to Brown being a backup now. The offer is Alexander and a 5th rd

for

McGahee and my 2nd (which is my first pick)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Counter with Ahman Green and your 2nd for alexander and his 5th. McGahee and your 2nd is worth more than Alexander and his 5th. Let him know that.

If you can keep McGahee and add Alexander losing your 2nd round pick will not be as bad.

The RB situation in Tenn is not settled yet so Brown still might start let that situation work it self out before you jump to do anything rash.

He has no interest in Green. He offered his 4th instead. I'm still not to sure about giving up my first pick albeit in the 2nd rd. I countered w/3rd round instead of the 2nd.

C'mon guys. Any ideas?

Your talking about trading a RB that has been rated as high as three for the consensus #2 RB. You are getting an upgrade, the down side to this is losing your draft spot and that Alexander will more than likely have a new address next year.

Willis is pretty well locked in as the stud in Buff. That offense will be growing together and in a year or two the talk will be similar to Cincy, with a more explosive RB in place.

SO is it worth making the upgrade this year with the uncertainty around Alexander's future to fall so deep in this draft, and possibly hurt you in the long run.

I am a Kentucky boy and saw Shaun play live in high school, but I think in a long term situation Willis is not bad to have if you have to give up as much as you have been asked to give.

If he drops down to the 3rd and gives a fourth take it though.