[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you start any of these guys over BJGE

Seahawk

I feel like I know exactly what BJGE is going to give me. It's about 6-8 fantasy points with a below average chance at a TD, say 25% chance.

I've got William Powell, David Wilson and Baron Batch.

I think Baron Batch will have some goal line carries and generally have a decent game. I could see 8 carries 2 catches and 2 TD on goal line carries. He could also just pass block all game.

William Powell will have at least 15 touches maybe more and possible a few catches. I don't like the match up at all, but neither do I like BJGE.

Last but not least David Wilson. I keep on hearing rumblings that Bradshaw might not play. In that Scenario Brown will again have value but Wilson has done enough in the last few games since fumbling troubles he had in the first two weeks to have a significant fantasy day should Bradshaw not suit up.

Presuming Batch gets at least 8-10 touches and a few screens........

Presuming Bradshaw doesn't play......

Considering Powell Probable work load......

would you consider any of these guys over BJGE.

I feel as if I can take a chance here. Pearlman seems set to steal some of BJGE touches as he's done in last two weeks. which guy do you like the most out of my three options ?

Yeah I had Cedric Benson and Ryan Williams. I'm in a 12 team 2QB league. I drafted Poorly in the RB department and had to trade one of my QB Philip Rivers for AP to bolster and add a legit number one to my team. My RB now look like AP, BJGE Powell, Wilson and Batch. I traded Vick Ballard and Hartline for Kenny Britt who I think is either going to be a beast or hurt again, I'm thinking beast.

BJGE started out great then proceeded to fumble three times. Cincy seems very displeased with him and he has had a severe reduction in touches for the likes of Pearlman. When that happens, I feel like it's not going to happen and you can only go to the him so many times before it's just not there. I won't lie, I actually like the other guys as options as much or more then BJGE's (7), (7), (1) and (6) in as many weeks. Those numbers aren't making me feel comfortable. That's more flex play numbers without the upside.

I know most will tell me to play BJGE but if I didn't have him as an option which of the three would you guys choose?