[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

am i out of my mind for

ndg5204

first of all my lineup

qb drew brees

rb duece and willis mcgahee

wr drew bennett and joe horn

te ben watson or courtney anderson

k stover

def panthers

this guy has offered me willie parker and duce staley for deuce mccalister im tossed up he wanted willis but i said absolutely no way so what should i do

I remember Terrell Davis's last year (the one when he got injured). It was also Stephen Davis's 1st big year with the skins. Someone, after week one, offered Terrell Davis for Stephen Davis and it was accepted. The league went mad and demanded the trade be reversed and it was (trades can be voted out). Well Terrell got hurt and Stephen Davis had a huge year.

But...no I wouldn't make this trade. And why is Westbrook always the "Throw in Guy" on trades? It's always (so and so...and Westbrook) :D

Willie Parker ... you have to ask, "Can he do it against a stout run D?" I would say the Texans are a smidge better than the Titans; but you probably won't be able to wait a week to pull the trigger on the trade.

I would say NO. If New Orleans is serious about using Deuce as much as they say (and did in week 1) I wouldn't think you would be gaining anything by having Parker or Staley (esp. not Staley).