[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Future Fantasy Football Champ - Stuff for your kids

Spartans91

Hi all,

My league has chosen its draft order all ready (I pick 3rd out of 10). Looks like LT for me this year, which scare s me a bit with Rivers at the Helm and opponents D's stacking the line until he proves he can connect downfield.

I do not want to push my wares on you all, but I created a design for shirts, stickers, buttons, etc. for the kids of us FF addicts and I want to un-obnoxiously share it will the Huddle faithful. If you have a second, take a look. Even our FF widows will find them cool (mine does anyway)...

http://www.cafepress.com/worldsfair/1468447

Thanks for your time. I look forward to chatting with all of you for the next 6 months!

Jeff

ffchamp.jpg

The clothes are alright. I wished they had something for my wife like and in different colors:

I'm tortured by the Fantasy Football Season.

My husband is a Fantasy Football nut.

I hate my husband this time of year.

All he cares about is Football, Football, Football!

I'm trying to think of others...

The clothes are alright. I wished they had something for my wife like and in different colors:

I'm tortured by the Fantasy Football Season.

My husband is a Fantasy Football nut.

I hate my husband this time of year.

All he cares about is Football, Football, Football!

I'm trying to think of others...

How about:

Rate My Team!!

Who Do I Start?

How about:

Rate My Team!!

Who Do I Start?

Great tag lines. The Newbies would be lining up to buy!

How about WWJS - Who would Jesus start?

Rate my draft (which we should prepare for a ton of in the near future) would also work.

I dig the FF widow. I will work on that.

Jeff

I had to buy one.. have my first 6 month old.. thanks for the link. And my wife loves it too.

Thanks Chaos!

I am going to be making these is some others colors as well - so folks have some additional options if that color blue does not suit 'em perfectly. That will be in addition to the FF Widow - Kickoff 2006 design I am working on.

Best of luck this season! See you on the boards!

Jeff

I have added a "Fantasy Football Widow" design to the shop. If you have a minute, take a look. I figure, the least we can do is buy our wives, fiances, girlfriends some clothes in exchange for the 4+months of abandonment that is about to begin!

Thanks again guys for the time.

Jeff

I have added a "Fantasy Football Widow" design to the shop. If you have a minute, take a look. I figure, the least we can do is buy our wives, fiances, girlfriends some clothes in exchange for the 4+months of abandonment that is about to begin!

Thanks again guys for the time.

Jeff

Nice work, Jeff! When I saw the "widow" remark in your first post, I knew right away it had potential. The thong is especially pretty funny. :D

Here's another twist with perhaps even more potential: would you be able to accept a .jpeg file with my team logo on it, and embed it into your deisgn, so that my wife would be able to have my team logo on here shirt in place of the football helemet you have shown?

If so, that would be really cool. I think you could market it to leagues here and elsewhere. I bet I could get the 8 guys in my league to pony up for a personalized one for their wives, as we all get together for a year-end party for the trophies/payouts/etc. Spouses are included, and it would be pretty cool to present each wife with one.

If you offered a good discount/free shipping on a bulk order (8 or more), all the better.

Good luck!

Just bought a t-shirt

Thanks! I hope your "FF Widow" digs it!

Jeff

Edited by Spartans91

Nice work, Jeff! When I saw the "widow" remark in your first post, I knew right away it had potential. The thong is especially pretty funny. :D

Here's another twist with perhaps even more potential: would you be able to accept a .jpeg file with my team logo on it, and embed it into your deisgn, so that my wife would be able to have my team logo on here shirt in place of the football helemet you have shown?

If so, that would be really cool. I think you could market it to leagues here and elsewhere. I bet I could get the 8 guys in my league to pony up for a personalized one for their wives, as we all get together for a year-end party for the trophies/payouts/etc. Spouses are included, and it would be pretty cool to present each wife with one.

If you offered a good discount/free shipping on a bulk order (8 or more), all the better.

Good luck!

Yeah, the thong is great. I have not had anyone buy a thong in any of my designs. I would like to give something special to the first person to pick up one of those.

I love the idea of customizing the shirts with FF team logos. I can accept a .jpeg and would be able to add that to a shirt (or anything else you want) - replacing the helmet with the logo and changing the colors if you wish. If you are able to coordinate getting me all the logos and let me know what product(s) you would like to be available - I can get a special section made (with its own url address) for your league to access. I can also do something special with pricing for your league as well. I cannot do much with the shipping, but it is much cheaper if all the products are ordered together (so maybe, if your league is local - that can be worked out amongst your GMs)

Email me when you get a chance: mindwalkrecords@comcast.net

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Guys,

I now have the Future Champ design in numerous color combinations, allowing you to coordinate with your favorite NFL team colors.

I will be doing this for the FF Widow design as well.

Thanks again for your time!

Now, a fantasy football related question/though:

Do you think this is the year that RB/WR/WR is the best option on draft day? There seems to be a HUGE dropoff in RB talent (and clear cut #1s) after say, the top 8-10. I think you may have as much luck with Dunn, Droughns, or Addai as you will with Willis, Westbrook, and Julius Jones (and you can get those other guys a couple rounds later). Is it just me, or does that make more sense than ever this year?

Jeff

Just bought the baby onesie. My daughter is attending her first auction in September and it should be a big hit.

Great idea...I'll be looking for some more items and slogans.

Awesome - Thanks. I appreciate it and hope you and your daughter enjoy the draft and the season.

Bookmark the page as more stuff will be going up as we get closer to the season.

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

My fantasy football champ and widow stuff is doing really well and I wanted to thank all my fellow huddlers for that. You guys have been great (I was hesitate to post about this in the first place, I hate being pushy and never look to exploit this great site).

Thanks again! Best of luck to all of you this year!

Jeff

Hi all,

My fantasy football champ and widow stuff is doing really well and I wanted to thank all my fellow huddlers for that. You guys have been great (I was hesitate to post about this in the first place, I hate being pushy and never look to exploit this great site).

Thanks again! Best of luck to all of you this year!

Jeff

Congrats!

BTW, I was hoping you were going to have the infant/toddler t-shirt (future FF champ) in long sleeves since it will be fall soon.

Congrats!

BTW, I was hoping you were going to have the infant/toddler t-shirt (future FF champ) in long sleeves since it will be fall soon.

Yeah, I wish Cafe Press offered a few more options with Toddler-wear. I have a request in to them expand their product choices.

My 2 year old girl will be sporting a solid color long sleeve tee shirt underneath her Future FF Champ shirt. But, I like that look anyway.

Thanks again

Jeff

Hi Guys,

I now have the Future Champ design in numerous color combinations, allowing you to coordinate with your favorite NFL team colors.

I will be doing this for the FF Widow design as well.

Thanks again for your time!

Now, a fantasy football related question/though:

Do you think this is the year that RB/WR/WR is the best option on draft day? There seems to be a HUGE dropoff in RB talent (and clear cut #1s) after say, the top 8-10. I think you may have as much luck with Dunn, Droughns, or Addai as you will with Willis, Westbrook, and Julius Jones (and you can get those other guys a couple rounds later). Is it just me, or does that make more sense than ever this year?

Jeff

First off it's HUGH around here and not HUGE :D Just about every draft I have went RB/WR/RB/WR, I just didn't feel comfortable goign with what you had listed. I HAVE to ensure I get 2 starters on my squad and there just aren't enough to go around to use your strategy, unless of course you just want to be strong elsewhere besides RB. I have never been able to forgo my RB's for strength elsewhere, of the two championships I have won over the years, it was because I had 2-3 very good RB's that carried me.