[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Tatum,J lewis, or Dwilliams/D foster?

bones1979

I am a san Diego Homer but even if I wasn't there is no way I would play Tatum Bell against the San Diego Defence.

San Diego are getting more and more healthy on Defence. They just got Merriman back and are now also getting Marlon McCree and Louis Castillo back. This all equates to a very bad day for Culter and Co.

Think about it, San Diego will stack up against the run while sending a pass rush of Merriman and Phillips. While that would leave single coverage on Walker and the other WRs, Cutler is not going to have enough time to throw the ball.

If I had to make that choice, I would take my chances with DeAngelo Williams rather than Bell.

I am a san Diego Homer but even if I wasn't there is no way I would play Tatum Bell against the San Diego Defence.

San Diego are getting more and more healthy on Defence. They just got Merriman back and are now also getting Marlon McCree and Louis Castillo back. This all equates to a very bad day for Culter and Co.

Think about it, San Diego will stack up against the run while sending a pass rush of Merriman and Phillips. While that would leave single coverage on Walker and the other WRs, Cutler is not going to have enough time to throw the ball.

If I had to make that choice, I would take my chances with DeAngelo Williams rather than Bell.

and who else? J lewis is what you are saying

Yes - That is what I would do.

Here is a news report on the Chargers D from the San Diego Union Tribune:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/charg...s7chargers.html

Like I said, I am a homer and it is your decision... but San Diego has a history of have a very strong D against the run and weak against the pass.

KC and the Giants are not as good agains the run:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=7

Can't really tell from the past few weeks what the D is going to be like against the run. San Diego has been playing with backups and that game against Denver was with major injuries/suspensions and in Denver. I think it would be risky to start Bell and Lewis and Williams would be the safer play. Like I said.. this is just one homer's opinion and there does not seem to be one single person on this thread that agrees with me.

I guess we will see on Sunday.

Edited by manc68

Go Tatum and The Carolina boys. It doesnt matter what SD is getting back, when T. Bell was fully healthy he was racking up the yards against everyone. He's healthy again...The 1st game between Denver and SD is in no way a measuring stick because neither team had what was in there now....And to tell you the truth now that the Broncos put Foster back in at RT they run better just like they did until they replaced him...

Well, I guess we have a good old fashioned debate going on here. Can you do me a favor and post which way you decide to go?

I will,but now it looks like foster is going to play which will take away from d williams and make them a less favorable play. It will be a tough one,but I will post which way i go.