[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The weather here in Pittsburgh does not look good for the passing game.

Skippy

Just a quick heads up just in case you were looking to start anyone from the Pitt/Cleveland passing game. They are calling for windy conditions with winds reaching 36mph. That does not work well for the passing game inside of Heinz Field.

I am starting my Willie Parker and thinking that there is going to be a heavy dose of the running game tonight.

Just a quick heads up just in case you were looking to start anyone from the Pitt/Cleveland passing game. They are calling for windy conditions with winds reaching 36mph. That does not work well for the passing game inside of Heinz Field.

I am starting my Willie Parker and thinking that there is going to be a heavy dose of the running game tonight.

Good. Got Parker myself. He's the only one I have going tonight.

Is it the weather or the quarterbacks!?

Just a heads up that if you were considering starting anyone involved with either of these teams' passing game, you are in some real trouble.

He is not playing tonight, but, Hines Ward has served me wll all season. Also, believe it or not, due to them being behind at times, Roethlisberger has had some good fantasy weeks. Unless your league has big penalties for interceptions............. :D

That's it. Then I'm definatley benching Nate Washington (was on the fence all day about that). Raising expectations for Steelers' DEF, too.

Bummer. That 49 yard TD will have pissed you off, then.

ETA: I went for Holmes as my starter. Washington is on my bench too.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

In non-PPR leagues, guys like Nate Washington and D. Henderson are solid because of the big plays.

Yeah, I just had a feeling it would be Holmes that would get the big play. Wrong again - though there's plenty of time yet and he has one more catch than last week already.

Genius move, so far. :D

I feel like sh it for my advice. It really was blowing like crazy when I posted this and I really did see the weather forecast call for major wind but to be very honest, it is pretty darn calm out there. It looks worse on tv than what it really is.

Damm weather man. :D

I feel like sh it for my advice. It really was blowing like crazy when I posted this and I really did see the weather forecast call for major wind but to be very honest, it is pretty darn calm out there. It looks worse on tv than what it really is.

Damm weather man. :D

No, no. You don't have to feel bad about your advice... unless I lose because of it. :D

At halftime, 5 different Cleveland rushers had 7 total attempts for 13 total yards. :D

Steelers are doing a good job with time of possession, as well. Just not much in the way forcing mistakes. But at least they're keeping the Browns off the score board... for now.

In a playoff game tonight starting Pitt's D. They've screwed me this year, but can make up for it tonight. So far so good :D

Then John Gruden screwed you last week as he did me. He brings his freekin kicker in with 4 seconds left just to avoid the shutout. :D