[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson, Bernard Berrian, Javon Walker....

Deacon Frost

I've got Chad Johson penciled in for one WR slot but must pick for the second.

Andre is at New England; can't think of much positive.

Berrian is home to Tampa; Rex looking better

Javon (with Cutler) is at a bad Arizona D

Marty Booker looks good on the WW but they're @ Buffalo (possible weather issue) with Harringon questionable for the game with an ankle.

Oh, did I mention it was my championship game?....perfect time of year for the Texans passing game to go stone cold and Cutler to get broken in for the Broncos. :D

Leave a link and I'll definitely answer yours. Thanks!

Edited by Deacon Frost

I think you've got to go with Javon here. He's got by far the best matchup against a weak Arizona pass defense. And Denver's got to figure out a way to get Cutler into some type of form in case they make the playoffs, and this is the team to do it against,especially in a possible shootout. Like you said, Andre against NE is tough, and Berrian is still one of two solid receivers on a team with a schizophrenic QB.

Please see mine -- http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190779

thanks a lot!!!

I'd go with Berrian...although I may be a bit biased since I'm playing against Walker this weekend.

:D

Seriously though, the Cards can be thrown on, but I'm just not sure if Cutler and Walker are on the same page yet. Scheffler might actually have a better shot of scoring. I'd go with Berrian.

Any advice for me:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190845

Edited by thehype

Thx for your response to my post. As for yours, I would go with Andre Johnson. I see the Pats blowing them out, meaning junk yards and tds for Andre. I have no faith in Rex Grossman, and I'm not sure if they'll even be passing by halftime. And I know Walker has a good matchup, but he hasn't done much since Cutler took over. So my pick is Andre (even more so if it's PPR).