[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Some Unique Genius on RB Starter

Redfish

Championship game setting, the guy I'm playing is redhot with FWP, several Rams and Chad. I think I'm going to need my best effort to win.

I'm starting Tomlinson, of course. My other choices are Chester, T Jones or maybe get sneaky and start Michael Turner. Too much potential nuance here to capture it all, but my gut tells me TJ is a bad start with the Bears clinched up and him not being 100% (but I thought the same thing last week and left his nice game on the bench).

Chester is not 100% either, now with the wrist to go with the ribs. Tarvaris is a wild card at QB, plus the Thursday start forces me to make this decision with limited information. The opponent is nice, playing at GB, but I can't afford a goose-egg here.

Turner will probably get a few carries, like last week, and we know he is lightning in a bottle if he gets the touches. Gets the exposure in the return game, gets the work if SD gets a big lead, etc. But, with so much at stake for SD, will he get enough work?

I welcome any and all opinions. TIA :D

If Chester is a go, start him. Turner might get a TD but don't count on it. Jones is dinged up and may be limited. If Chester if out, who is available on WW? I'd look at the wire before I started Turner or Jones.

Rosters are locked, so WW is not an option.

Championship game setting, the guy I'm playing is redhot with FWP, several Rams and Chad. I think I'm going to need my best effort to win.

I'm starting Tomlinson, of course. My other choices are Chester, T Jones or maybe get sneaky and start Michael Turner. Too much potential nuance here to capture it all, but my gut tells me TJ is a bad start with the Bears clinched up and him not being 100% (but I thought the same thing last week and left his nice game on the bench).

Chester is not 100% either, now with the wrist to go with the ribs. Tarvaris is a wild card at QB, plus the Thursday start forces me to make this decision with limited information. The opponent is nice, playing at GB, but I can't afford a goose-egg here.

Turner will probably get a few carries, like last week, and we know he is lightning in a bottle if he gets the touches. Gets the exposure in the return game, gets the work if SD gets a big lead, etc. But, with so much at stake for SD, will he get enough work?

I welcome any and all opinions. TIA :D

THIS IS VERY STRANGE, but me and my grandson have the SAME 4 RBs , and are playing in the championship game this week against the guy who has Willie Parker....what are the odds of this coincidence ! Back to your question.....we have decided to run Chester vs Pack ! he should get a heavy workload with the rookie QB in what could be rainy conditions !!! Sounds good anyway ......GOOD LUCK , and as usual, here's hoping LT makes this issue a MOOT POINT !!!!!!! :D

I almost lost with Chester starting last week -vs- a porous NYJ run D and Westbrook and Barber on my bench. I was lucky to advance and he will ride my bench this week. After all I do have Gore, M.Barber, Westbrook, and Steven Jackson (See my post) I'd go with T. Jones. Chester should be your #2 option. Turner should not be given ANY thought.

I almost lost with Chester starting last week -vs- a porous NYJ run D and Westbrook and Barber on my bench. I was lucky to advance and he will ride my bench this week. After all I do have Gore, M.Barber, Westbrook, and Steven Jackson (See my post) I'd go with T. Jones. Chester should be your #2 option. Turner should not be given ANY thought.

The problem here, Jones is no guarantee to even PLAY , as Lovie has stated he will rest DINGED starters this week !!!!! :D