[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know where I can get...

thecerwin

Does anyone know where I can find a left handed smoke displacer? After trying GI Joes, Fred Meyer, and a bunch of other places I have almost given up. Before giving up I figured I would try one last ditch effort to see if my fellow huddlers could dig one up for me. These things are amazing, after using my buddy's for less than 10 minutes I knew I had to get one. The best part about them is they are left handed so you can still keep your good hand free while you use it... unless you are left handed of course. So I am looking for a high quality one since this is the kind of thing you wouldn't want to take the cheap route. I don't want a piece of crap one that will fall apart on me after 2 weeks. I need one with a proven track record that can hand the kind of abuse that these things typically undertake. So... whatcha got for me?

Does anyone know where I can find a left handed smoke displacer?
If that's the same as a left handed smoke bender, try your local camping supply store that sells scouting supplies. They are usually around the snipe hunting ammunition.