[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick my flex: PThomas or LMoore?

stupid monkeys

It's standard ESPN, no ppr, two-week total for playoffs and I'm down 18 :wacko: I'm pretty well set everywhere else

qb Rodgers

rb Forte, Benson

wr RMoss, ABryant

te Carlson

k Rackers

d/st ATL v StL

I have Fred Jackson, Lynch, KWalter and Rev Ike on the bench. Northcutt, Cadillac and Betts are the best on the ww. I pretty much have little faith in any of those guys so it's down to the PT Cruiser or Lance "I-ain't-gettin-double-teamed-and-Drew-wants-402-yds" Moore. To make it murkier, I read now that CAR may be without 2 defensive lineman (listed as doubtful and questionable respectively). Will they actually run? Who will get TD looks? Which do you see as the breakout in this crucial game (both to them and to me)?

It's standard ESPN, no ppr, two-week total for playoffs and I'm down 18 :wacko: I'm pretty well set everywhere else

qb Rodgers

rb Forte, Benson

wr RMoss, ABryant

te Carlson

k Rackers

d/st ATL v StL

I have Fred Jackson, Lynch, KWalter and Rev Ike on the bench. Northcutt, Cadillac and Betts are the best on the ww. I pretty much have little faith in any of those guys so it's down to the PT Cruiser or Lance "I-ain't-gettin-double-teamed-and-Drew-wants-402-yds" Moore. To make it murkier, I read now that CAR may be without 2 defensive lineman (listed as doubtful and questionable respectively). Will they actually run? Who will get TD looks? Which do you see as the breakout in this crucial game (both to them and to me)?

+1 Start Moore with confidence. Please answer mine ....

I'd look at Cadillac. Thomas is banged up and may not play. Brees may get 400 yeards, but if Duece is the running threat, he may not. Moore is a third option receiver now for Brees, behind Colston and Henderson.

I think I'd go Cadillac WIlliams, but it's really a cointoss. Check the status of Thomas, first, but I think he's too risky a play.