[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Want to play against me in a league ?

Henry Muto

http://game.wcoff.com/php/private-league-menu.php?OPER=1209

This is a link to play against me in a $220 WCFF satellite league (This is a winner take all league)

1st place gets your choice of $2,000 or a free entry to the WCFF main event and free hotel for the trip to Vegas.

The draft is at 9 PM Friday night

Standard WCFF rules apply (PPR league, ect)

So here is your chance to take a shot at me and take me down in a league

So many people have wanted to take a shot at me here is your chance.

7 spots left

Who wants a piece of me ?

Edited by Henry Muto

This is a link to play against me in a $220 WCFF satellite league (This is a winner take all league)

1st place gets your choice of $2,000 or a free entry to the WCFF main event and free hotel for the trip to Vegas.

7 spots left

I offered up a challenge to you for a league but you ignored it...if you want I could do a search and link to it for you.

LINK and I know you saw it because you were shown active in the thread for a long time after I posted that.

That was you trying to make me look bad about my leagues so I did indeed ignore it.

Coming up with 8 teams pay $10 and 8 teams pay $100 that was joke.

7 spots left

Probably the wrong crowd dude.

Look at all the folks that won't even pay for the ticket.

Hardliners married to the true one in charge.... :wacko:

Finally, all my dreams come true... a chance to play against Henry Muto, man of a thousand leagues and winner of all... a guy who spends $200,000 a year in league dues and makes 4 mil on FF every year.

My finances make it difficult to give away $220 to you Mr Muto at this time however, since I would have no prayer at beating the legend. Henry.... may I call you Henry? ....surely you could loan me the $220? I'm good for it. Then I could say I was beaten by the legend. Let's set up a payment plan. I'm in.

Edited by Rovers

7 spots left

I would love to embarass you but when I joined, the site wanted my payment information before I could view the rules. Is there any way to view the rules of the league prior to giving my payment information?

Scientists in Washington recently conceded that, if there were a nuclear war, the only things capable of survival are cockroaches and Henry Muto's fantasy football teams.
The only reason why either live after a nuclear war is that there is only a finite amount of radiation, but an infinite amount of cockroaches and Henry Muto fantasy teams.

That was you trying to make me look bad about my leagues so I did indeed ignore it.

here is what I wrote in that link:

so you think that the money someone pays is indicative of their fantasy smarts :wacko:

tell you what we should start a league with 16 teams....allow me to find 8 guys that pay $10 to play and you find 8 guys that will pay $100* to play...winner take all...but a catch...if a $10 player wins then they donate all their winnings to MSHB or another charity...if one of the $100* guys wins then they get to keep the entire amountI(less MFL fees of course)...oh and yeah it should be a full fledged IDP league too...I mean if they are willing to part with that sorta loot they should be on top of everything, including IDP.

*or more than 100 entry fee for your 8....you want 8 guys that will pay 1000 each then that is cool.

and these are the rules we can use for scoring and starters and blind bid waivers: : http://football19.myfantasyleague.com/2009...=14138&O=26

You had a stance that was basically the more money someone put up the better they were....i don't happen to have that same stance and that is why I set forth the challenge...and to call it a joke is just trying to deflect it and not take part...if the $10 teams could win the money and laugh to the bank then maybe just maybe you could call it a joke and balk at it BUT that isnt the case if a $10 team won the winnings were going to be donated to CHARITY....but then again with your stance on paying more=better players the $10 teams shouldnt stand a chance and one of your 8 teams could take home all the money and laugh at us all day long...but hey I get it...like turf smurf said it is Put up or Shut up and we see what path you took

good luck in your satellite event

Edited by keggerz

What's the difference how much is involved, big shot?

Either you know what you're doing or you don't. Put up or shut up. Hiding behind a high stakes, last-minute buy-in makes you look like a coward. Truth is, you have no clue what you're doing and only want others in here to think you're ready to prove it. But you're not really looking to, are you big shot? If you were serious, you'd have taken Keg up on his offer.

Big man....please. You're a big joke, Muto. But you are entertaining.

Edited by The Wolf

What's the difference how much is involved, big shot?

Either you know what you're doing or you don't. Put up or shut up. Hiding behind a high stakes, last-minute buy-in makes you look like a coward. Truth is, you have no clue what you're doing and only want others in here to think you're ready to prove it. But you're not really looking to, are you big shot? If you were serious, you'd have taken Keg up on his offer.

Big man....please. You're a big joke, Muto. But you are entertaining.

easy, GB, easy.

Don't blow a gasket over it. He can't be taken seriously.