[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

PPR league

I'd be giving up Dallas Clark and Steve Slaton and getting Cedric Benson, Bernard Scott, Percy Harvin and Dustin Keller

My team is:

QB: Schaub, McNabb

RB: C.Johnson, S.Slaton, J.Jones, C.Buckhalter, M.Bell

WR: D. Hester, N.Burleson, P.Garcon, T.Owens, B.Berrian, J.Avant

TE: D. Clark

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 wr/rb, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k

Hate giving up Clark..big downgrade there...like getting Harvin...not sure how I feel about the rb switch..still think Slaton can be good and Benson gets no catches in a ppr league and is banged up...at least i get scott too though...HELP...am very unsure about this.

If your doing it because of harvin your making a mistake. he is maybe gonna get 4 catches a game. rice is the main guy there and i have been saying that since week 5. He is big tall and a speedy WR. Berrian is only a break loose deep threat and harvin would b good if they used some version of the wildcat but they dont.

I would say stay put, personally. You really need Dallas Clark's production since your WR core is kind of weak and Keller hasn't been consistent. Harvin can be very hit-or-miss where Clark is pretty solid. Benson would be great to have, but I think Slaton makes a serviceable RB2 for you with his pass catching