[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrett Hartley or Matt Prater in Week 15

electricrelish

Tough to say. Yes Denver is at home against Oakland but we seem to struggle in the Red Zone so much that you are almost guranteed field goals. Prater has kicked multiple field goals in almost every game. There are about 5 games where he kicked 1 or less. But we also don't score a high amount of points most of the time. So with Prater you are looking at about 6 or 7 points nearly ever game.

The Saints score at will it seems like. The Saints are almost always on the opponents side of the field so I like Hartley here. Especially if the Saints start benching starters, they will be less likely to get into the endzone.

I like Hartley, i even back it up by droping Pat's kicker (what's his name?), as soon as Hartley got activated. I also agree with Yakuza's thoughts.

Check out my post...

I am very interested in your opinion, you have given me pretty good advice on past posts.