[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I AM A GENIUS...... I SAID.....!

uglytuna

AP. Foxboro - New England Patriots head coach, Bill Belicheck announced today that he guarantees a Super Bowl win on Feb 1st after single handedly defeating the Colts by a score of 24-20. Belicheck was able to outwit and checkmate Tony Dungy on the last drive of the AFC Championship game after toying with Dungy for the first 58 minutes. With 1:30 seconds left, the Genius allowed Manning to guide his offense just past the 50 yard line. On the next play, the Brain read Dungy’s mind as Manning rolled to his right and threw the ball directly into the waiting hands of Ty Law, who clutched the ball to end the drive and any hopes for the hapless Colts. A dejected Peyton Manning walked off the field in disgust, throwing his hands up in the air as if to say that he can't do everything, then he called four audibles on the way to the locker room.

Later that night an intoxicated Mike Vanderjagt was quick to point out that if it wasn’t for his 2 missed FGs and one blocked FG, a win was within reach. However, the place kicker pointed out that it was clearly a case of dumb and dumber meeting the Brain. Vanderjagt stated, “Manning is not a smart guy. We all know it. He barks a lot in the huddle and no one understands a word he is saying. In fact, I think he may be the stupidest guy in all of football. Dungy too. That guy couldn’t coach his way out of a box. He is pathetic.”

During his post game press conference, Belicheck was quoted as saying, "Look I make all the right decisions all year long and as long as I have graced you all with my presence.” Starting with the Milloy situation…, Lawyer you can bitched and whined. Where are you now Lawyer??? Huh, Lawyer?? Where?! You are sitting home on your ass watching me – you pathetic twit!!!! You are nothing without me!!!!! You too Terry Glenn!!!! Bledsoe?! Hah…he was a real brain that one. Frickin pathetic!!!”

“Do I need to continue ?!?.......Fine! I will continue, you boring sacks of spit. This game was over before it began! I could have ordered a 63-0 destruction of that miserable Colts team with their red-neck QB running around behind his fat overrated offensive line as if he were capable of an independent thought!!! He is a mindless twit!!!! I kept the game close for TV ratings! The Commissioner wants the games close. I toyed with that weak minded Dungy and that lame ass offense all day!.......How dare to even question me!!! I am clearly the class of the league!!!!!! I don’t even have a single decent player on my roster! Ty Law didn’t even know what he was doing out there in the flat before the game ending interception. I told him, Ty, you dumb ****, go stand in the flat and Manning will throw it to you.”

"I know making any game decision is the correct one . After all I'm a genius? You know that. I know that. The fat putz Parcells knows that. Two years ago, I, single handedly silenced the Rams!!! That, you morons, took as a genius!!! Did you see MY last 13 games, how about the Denver game -- Cold weather no problem. Overtime? no problem. Next time we are in over time just end the game and add 3 points to our score!!! I don’t even need a real team. We used 40 different players!! At one point, I had Charlie Wiess at WR!!!! That fat **** doesn’t even know how to spell Offense and you give him all the credit. If he has three brain cells, that would be 2 more than he uses!!! Now get this microphone out of my face. I am genius! Can you hear me?! A genius!!!!!"

“I will destroy everything that comes in my path!!!!! Carolina ?? Philly?? Puh-lease! I fart bigger thoughts every day than Fox and Reid could muster in a career! I will destroy either of those teams in two weeks!!!!......and then…..then……I will show you……then……..

Belicheck then walked away with a sinister laugh, uttering something about taking over the world.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you boys need a sense of humor.

The beauty of trash talk is that when you are on top you can spew all kinds of crap at loudest volumes.

The Pats are clearly the team to beat.

Bellichek is the class of the league at Head Coach.

Ugly Tuna knows both of these facts and is punishing you guys with his own brand of trash talk.

Tuna, cant say I agree with your reasoning, but keep it coming Fish, keep it coming!!!! Don't let these sensitive (and probably jealous) fools get to you!

mudman23:

All you boys need a sense of humor.

The beauty of trash talk is that when you are on top you can spew all kinds of crap at loudest volumes.

The Pats are clearly the team to beat.

Bellichek is the class of the league at Head Coach.

Ugly Tuna knows both of these facts and is punishing you guys with his own brand of trash talk.

Tuna, cant say I agree with your reasoning, but keep it coming Fish, keep it coming!!!! Don't let these sensitive (and probably jealous) fools get to you!

Newb,

Based on your 2 posts, you don't spend a lot of time here. This is an ongoing saga of annoyance that has been cluttering the main board over the past 2 weeks. This is why certain people are objecting. But thanks for your valuable input.

Regards,

H-1

Originally posted by mudman23:

Don't let these sensitive (and probably jealous) fools get to you!

great 2nd. post mudhen. :D You're on your way to stardom & forum-wide respect with comments like this.

As for Charlie the Tuna...... when the Colts tear his Patsies a new a$$ on Sunday.... he'll burn out & fade away probably never to be heard from again. At least we can all hope that happens.

HUGH,

Take it down a few notches. Why can't I put a twisted story of how I think things will unfold. Do you realize how long it took me to write that story. If I can listen to your whining non-sense then you can surely listen to mine. Its obvious that some people don't mind my stories. So when you see a thread by the UGLY TUNA, then DON'T READ IT!!! My fan club will more then happy to enjoy it!

ACK TUNA!

Down Goes Frazia:

It's abundantly clear that I'm confused. I am a Wisconsin born Viking fan.I thought Chambers was better than Mason.I thought I was smarter than HUGH ONE.I smoke Kool Cigarettes.I think I might be a woman.I think I need a hug.

Uggh... you got one too, huh?

Wanna start a support group?

Down Goes Frazia:

O

As for Charlie the Tuna...... when the Colts tear his Patsies a new a$$ on Sunday.... he'll burn out & fade away probably never to be heard from again. At least we can all hope that happens.

Well, he could start right now. Practice makes perfect.

Say, Ugly-did you write all that yourself?

I surely didn't read much of it, but just wondered.

uglytuna:

HUGH,

Take it down a few notches.  Why can't I put a twisted story of how I think things will unfold.  Do you realize how long it took me to write that story.  If I can listen to your whining non-sense then you can surely listen to mine.  Its obvious that some people don't mind my stories.  So when you see a thread by the UGLY TUNA, then DON'T READ IT!!!  My fan club will more then happy to enjoy it!

ACK TUNA!

Quit cluttering the main board with your useless, senseless drivel and we'll get along just fine. You have nothing intelligent to say. Everything is a skewed, disillusional rant about the greatness of the Patriots. You do not have a fan club, even fellow Patriot fans think you're annoying.

Oh, and before I forget, I am not whining. brow

AtomicCEO:

Down Goes Frazia:

It's abundantly clear that I'm confused. I am a Wisconsin born Viking fan.I thought Chambers was better than Mason.I thought I was smarter than HUGH ONE.I smoke Kool Cigarettes.I think I might be a woman.I think I need a hug.

Uggh... you got one too, huh?

Wanna start a support group?

Yeah, I'll be sporting this skirt 'till SB Sunday.

uglytuna:

Sure sounds like your whining to me.  With your reply its obvious your are intrigued with the thread because you keep reading it and responding.  So if I don't hear from you then I know you don't care.

Pssst.....be very quite!

That'll do newbie, that'll do.

Down Goes Frazia:

Originally posted by mudman23:

Don't let these sensitive (and probably jealous) fools get to you!

great 2nd. post mudhen. :D You're on your way to stardom & forum-wide respect with comments like this.

If you think for one second that I worry about your respect for me, you are a sad case.

I doubt that "respected" members such as Hugh One stay up late at night worrying what you think about them or their comments.

This is a forum. It is an open debate where people can express their opinion no matter how misguided or irrational those thoughts may be.

A$$ Kissing was never a forte of mine. However, you, I am sure, are a supreme a$$ kisser who longs for the day of being heard as a "respected" voice.

I have more respect for an Ugly Tuna type, who shoots from the hip (even if it's with a squirt gun), than some one who is more concerned with pleasing the masses.

I read Tuna's post and laughed out loud. He's obviously an arrogant Pats fan. I think his Pats win, but I will root hard against them. Despite his arrogance, the kid made me laugh and all his naysayers made me yawn.

I haven't applied for Ugly Tuna fan club yet, but I am reading the brochure.