[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Homers

Sigalf03

There was some talk about this guy a couple years ago and I am in the last couple rounds of my deep dynasty league and was wondering if anyone knew if dallas plans on him taking over when Bledsoe leaves? Just curious if hes worth a very late pick

Edited by Sigalf03

I have him in a full Dynasty league too and thinking of dropping him. I hear nothing good, when I hear anything at all. I'm an anti-Dallas Homer, so may not hear everything and am curious too.

I'm a Michigan Homer and want the guy to do well..

The fact that neither Henson nor Romo saw playing time last year spoke volumes to me. I believe neither QB will ever be a starting QB anywhere. I don't believe either is being groomed to be the future here, rather they are being drilled so they can be an adequate back up.

Back up ... that's all Henson will ever amount to.

as a lifelong dallas homer, i'd say stay away from henson. he's still having a very tough time picking up the pro game. he had a solid offseason working with sean payton (qb coach ) but now that camp has started he is regressed. bad throws, bad reads. looks like he'll be 3rd string this yr

Word on the radio is that he is having a hard time beating out Tony Romo for the backup spot.  This week's game should tell us a lot but I would think there are many other backups in the league that are more worthy of a roster spot than Henson.

922730[/snapback]

The fact that neither Henson nor Romo saw playing time last year spoke volumes to me.  I believe neither QB will ever be a starting QB anywhere.  I don't believe either is being groomed to be the future here, rather they are being drilled so they can be an adequate back up.

Back up ... that's all Henson will ever amount to.

924135[/snapback]

as a lifelong dallas homer, i'd say stay away from henson. he's still having a very tough time picking up the pro game.  he had a solid offseason working with sean payton (qb coach ) but now that camp has started he is regressed. bad throws, bad reads. looks like he'll be 3rd string this yr

924216[/snapback]

Im a local here, and all I can say is that Parcells is doing everything in his power to ensure that Henson doesnt have a career...

924286[/snapback]

Does that cover it or do you want another homer opinion? :D