[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting 2 qbs in new league

TJOLIRPH

Im in a new league this year and we start 2 qbs, 2 rbs , 2 wr, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k, and 1 flex (rb,wr,te)

Needing 2 qbs should I change my normal draft of rb,rb,wr or rb,wr,rb. Or stick with normal drafting rules and get 2 qb in round 5 to 7.

luckly only 10 drafters.

QBs definitely go way up in value because of the requirement to start 2, but, as with any draft, you really must play it by ear and look for the best value. Going in with a set strategy of what position you are taking at a position can only lead to trouble.

we start 2 QBs in our league and in a 12 team league usually 4 QBs go in round 1. I went RB, RB (Priest 1.1 and Rudi Johnson 2.12 then T. Owens in rnd 3) I ended up with Aaron Brooks and Maddox-Pitts. but ended the season with K. Collins and Griese.. I won it all but the guys with Manning and Culpepper had best season records they just tanked in the playoffs. Its all about 70% luck anyway.. I do expect Collins to have a really nice year with Moss, Porter and the threat of a running game... ANYWAY, IF I get 1st pick it will be Manning after that I will go RB.. AND screw T.O. I just can't root for him anymore.. total BS from him and I dont want that on my team..win or lose