[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weapons of DMD

Vinatieri Is God

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is who I've got wanting to play:

slingblade

slambo

VIG

loaf

celeryJello

Jabberwocks

abishagenaden

haywood

rffl chump

sac_intimidators

with rebellab showing interest that's 11

I'm gonna go check out draft times available on both fox and yahoo. I've done a fox draft and they are sweet. Their "expert" tells you if he thinks yer getting a value where yer drafting someone or if it's too early. it also brings up a little blurb about the player as well as projections. yahoo doesn't. Most of us are good with Sept 1 or 2 right? Maybe we need a forum for this instead of bumping this to the top of the NFL page every time. anyone know how to go about getting one?

okay, fox only had 5 pm eastern or 11 eastern on the first so yahoo it is. and yahoo only had in the 9 pm est hour so we are setup for sept 1 at 9:30 eastern.

go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

there should be a link to join up for the free league...

League ID#: 510522

League Name: Weapons of DMD

Password: huddle

Edited by loaf

I joined the league this morning. We are up to 14 teams. I look forward to it. Seems to me the scoring system is weighted heavily towards QB's. Any thoughts on dropping TD pass to 4 points? Or perhaps award 1 point for each 10 yards to RB's and WR's. Doesn't matter to me....whatever you decide is good. Just thought I'd throw that out to you. I'll be there for the draft. Good luck to everyone.

I joined the league this morning. We are up to 14 teams. I look forward to it. Seems to me the scoring system is weighted heavily towards QB's. Any thoughts on dropping TD pass to 4 points? Or perhaps award 1 point for each 10 yards to RB's and WR's. Doesn't matter to me....whatever you decide is good. Just thought I'd throw that out to you. I'll be there for the draft. Good luck to everyone.

947405[/snapback]

We go with what Yahoo gives us. Been that way for the last two years. Overall it's just a fun league with no $$ involved and something else to spend a few minutes a week doing besides working.