[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So What do you guys think of the T.O. holdout?

alexgaddis

Make him sit out the year, like the bucs did to K.Johnson.

He signed a contract last year, I can see maybe in hes last year

try and get a new deal, but this is just stupid. There is know way

he plays for the eagles this year, the team has already turned on

him. What a head case.

Maybe T.O. can pull a Ricky Williams and go on a "World of Josh Gordon" tour. At least it might mellow him out some. Then again, he might be one of those mean, paranoid stoners--"Dude! Get away from my stash!! Don't bogart my green!"

Other than that, there is nothing that I could suggest that T.O. do that has the remotest chance of happening....

As a McNabb owner I am a little worried. However at this juncture it would probably be worse for McNabb if TO plays. So I say sit him and teach him a lesson unless they can pull off a trade for equal value. All said I dont think he plays another game for Philly.

I am not saying TO does not deserve a new contract. I am saying he sure did go about it the wrong way with the wrong team.

I am not saying TO does not deserve a new contract. I am saying he sure did go about it the wrong way with the wrong team.

930415[/snapback]

Then I'll say it for you--T.O. doesn't deserve a new contract. His old one was in the top 3-4 receiver contracts, and the only reason that it was not better were concerns that T.O. had a reasonably high risk of becoming a cancer in the Eagles locker room. Of course, that could never happen... :D:D