[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Training Room's Next Update

Trainer_Phil

Hey guys, I'm getting my injury report ready for next Monday and this week I wanted to see which players you needed info or updates on. So if there is a player that you have heard nothing about just leave me a reply here and I will start contacting my insiders and I will try to cover as many of the players you have requested as possible.

BTW, I am still working on news on McGahee. I keep getting back that he tweaked his knee but nobody can tell me what he actually did. We may have to wait to see him in a pre-season game before we know for sure if he is alright.

Anyway, post away. Thanks.

Edited by Trainer_Phil

Stephen Davis

934266[/snapback]

Clipped from: Charlotte.com AP article 8/16/05

Carolina Panthers running back Stephen Davis probably won't return to the team until at least the third game of the preseason, coach John Fox said Tuesday.

"So far, there has been nothing to discourage that," Fox said. "But we're not at that point yet and we're just taking it a day at a time."

Davis is attempting to recover from microfracture knee surgery and is not allowed to practice with the team while he remains on the physically unable to perform list. He has been working with team trainers.

"He's going through his rehab, and all of those things have been good," Fox said. "Now, it's just a matter of time when we get him out there and start banging him around."

The Panthers play their second preseason game of the year Saturday against the New York Giants. They play Cleveland on Aug. 26 and end the preseason against Pittsburgh on Sept. 1.

Davis ran for a career-high 1,444 yards in 2003, but missed 14 games last season with knee problems.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

At this point, it looks like DeShaun Foster will be the starter for the Panthers when the season opens. Stephen Davis is making every effort to come back, and will be a shot at some point during the season. How he performs remains to be seen. For now, it looks like he'll still be sitting on the sidelines watching and waiting.

Here's the link

But you'll need to register.

Bryan Scott (shoulder) - He's returning to practice this week but still wondering how bad the injury was & what chances there are of it becoming a recurring problem. I know in his position he uses the shoulder a lot & I know he hits hard when he uses it.

Edited by rajncajn

Chris Brown

Duce Staley

Tyrone Calico

934545[/snapback]

You might want to put the rest of your squad on there as well BillyBoy...  :D

934615[/snapback]

:D

934639[/snapback]

i was about to type the same thing....... :D

You might want to put the rest of your squad on there as well BillyBoy...  :D

934615[/snapback]

ouch!!! that wasn't very nice bear. billay, if you are ever attacked by a bear again, lay on the ground and curl your body into a ball, then you have to play dead, and cover your neck. the bear might like it too if you tickle his testicles.

bears generally avoid human contact unless threatened or startled. once they attack, its rarely just a flesh wound.

a woman jogging with some friends in canada, came across a bear. she climbed up in a tree. so did the bear. she was maimed, mauled, and killed.

never mess with a bears pic a nic basket either.

my infirmary list question is for heap, which i think i already know.