[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Explain Your Login Name!

Shotgun Messiahs

I have absolutely no reason for my screen name. I think there might've been a book by Honore de Balzac lying around when I logged in - I have no idea.

If I had it to do over, I'd probably go with some sort of homage to the greatest wrestling stable of all time - the Mean Street Posse.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite team is Buffalo and Buffalo is world famous for their Wings.

Before this, I was theTim. During college, my friends came up with all kinds of variations to Tim. One day, I said, my name is the Tim. Somehow I added the "the" in the front of it. It stuck. It was better than some of the other names.

Though I still get a kick out of Timothy Pimpsterman and Pimpsterdaddy. Last name is Minsterman.

Edited by Buffalo Wings

This Misfit is a character in the Flannery O'Connor story, "A Good Man is Hard to Find." The Misfit is a serial killer. He cannot believe in Jesus, so he decides to kill people at random; since there is no point to life, one act is just as pointless as another. The story is about a family he kills. The last person he kills, the grandmother, begs for her life; after he kills her, he says the line that is in my sigline. The story is a comedy. Mostly.

My avi is a Robert Crumb portrait of Harvey Pekar.

Favorite show was Mystery Science Theater 3000. Joel and the robots watched the bad movies on the Satellite Of Love.

It is the name of my fantasy team of which I'm the GM.

I liked the hippy peaceful sound of it in an ironic way as I am not very nice to people and I hate hippies. :D

My team is based in Saurgerties NY near where the first Woodstock was. Which was full of dirty hippies.

With an added bonus the SOL is usaully Schzit outta luck.

I did the first initials of my first 3 kids names.

REZ.

REZWAA is just too darn long and doesn't sound as cool.  :D

935991[/snapback]

Yeah. Cause REZ is cool as the other side of the pillow. :D

Mine is because I sort of have an unhealthy obsession with Seinfeld. I went with Puddy instead of an obvious character like Kramer or Mulva :D. And I like Arby's.

BeCauSe i'M aN aNaL aCCouNTaNT aND i CaN'T JuST Do THiNGS RaNDoMLy.

So, i DeCiDeD To CaPiTaLiZe aLL CoNSoNaNTS aND uSe SMaLL CaSe FoR aLL VoWeLS.

936424[/snapback]

oR DeCiDeD To aCT LiKe eSPN2 iN iTS FiRST CouPLe YeaRS.

Edited by Big John