[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Explain Your Login Name!

Shotgun Messiahs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Men-u-do is secret code speak for being gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

936202[/snapback]

Rovers is because he is 700 years old in dog years and Rover is a common dog name. :D

My first name is Ted and I have always either been called T_bone or Tedrobodine, like Jethrobodine was my best friend Jeff growing up. The 65 is for my birth year, sinece T-Bone was already taken.

936540[/snapback]

But you can just call him Coco. :D:D

Aesculus Glabra is the biological name for the Ohio Buckeye. :D

935967[/snapback]

I knew Aesculus...she was a shy woman with big hooters....didn't know she was from Ohio..but the buckeye part, well that was fun as I'd see Aesculus's buckeye everytime we did it doggy style...believe Glabra was her married name...her maiden name ...I think was.......Fakindumb....

Oh well glad you thought enough of her to use it as a nickname...cool... :D

Had just come off a FF season of scoring hugh points in league to only be handed a loss by the lowest seated team in the league.:D

Shot off my mouth and put my foot in it........ :D

Needed a login here, and this is what came to mind.

RFFL, league name...........Chump, that would be me. :D

NOGO is the American Ornithologist Union's abbreviation for Northern Goshawk and I'm an avid birder and hawk watcher. I figured people wouldn't understand "nogo" so just added "hawk" to clear things up. :D

Also, it's my favorite bird - great hunter and defender of it's territory! :D

Combination of my two son's names... I know, not a lot of thought put in this one but they are my life, along with Football.

Mine actually came up for my ISP, when my own name wouldn't be accepted. It pays homage to my only neice and nephew....Tea from my neice Teagan and Con from my nephew Connor. Plus my whole family has a military background and Teacon sounded like a military coinage.

Man how to explain this without people thinking i need meds.....

Okay back in the day my friends used to make fun of my real name "CLIFFORD" with that whole "CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG" I'm talking back in middle school days and i hated that darn dog.

So as I got older my best friend said, "You do look like a big dumb dog, but I see you as a beuford, not CLIFFORD."

No idea, we were stoned at the time, so for years after that him and his whole family called my Beuford. It was second nature, for years no one called my Cliff, it was always Beuford.

It was so engrained in my head that we were out a bar getting hammered and one girl turns to me and says "Your real name isn't beuford is it?" He had been calling me that all night and I didn't even notice.

So anywho we were hanging out with big joker who thought he was black and would always talk in fizzle talk....so he would call me "Cliz-nif". which is way better than beuford.

then it started to change from Cliz-nif, to cliz-abeta (the reason behind his is terrible, all of those knuckleheads dropped acid and watch Bram Strokers' dracula and Draculas wife was called Elizabeta. )

Yea I know, but it gets worse......

(if you haven't noticed by now, we never used our names, my group of friends was weird like that.)

So after a while it went from that to stiffy cliffy and to this day I still don't know how it go there....

Then it changed to Count Stiffula (like dracula). Again drugs were involved. So now anywhere we went my buddy tom would tell people my full name was Beuford Clizabeta stiffula the third.

After a while it changed down to cliaz because we were to lazy to keep saying all of that. (pronounced Cleeahz).

There you have it, one of the worst name stories ever.

Man how to explain this without people thinking i need meds.....

Okay back in the day my friends used to make fun of my real name "CLIFFORD" with that whole "CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG"  I'm talking back in middle school days and i hated that darn dog.

So as I got older my best friend said, "You do look like a big dumb dog, but I see you as a beuford, not CLIFFORD."

No idea, we were stoned at the time, so for years after that him and his whole family called my Beuford.  It was second nature, for years no one called my Cliff, it was always Beuford. 

It was so engrained in my head that we were out a bar getting hammered and one girl turns to me and says "Your real name isn't beuford is it?"  He had been calling me that all night and I didn't even notice.

So anywho we were hanging out with big joker who thought he was black and would always talk in fizzle talk....so he would call me "Cliz-nif".  which is way better than beuford.

then it started to change from Cliz-nif, to cliz-abeta (the reason behind his is terrible, all of those knuckleheads dropped acid and watch Bram Strokers' dracula and Draculas wife was called Elizabeta. )

Yea I know, but it gets worse......

(if you haven't noticed by now, we never used our names, my group of friends was weird like that.)

So after a while it went from that to stiffy cliffy and to this day I still don't know how it go there....

Then it changed to Count Stiffula (like dracula). Again drugs were involved.  So now anywhere we went my buddy tom would tell people my full name was Beuford Clizabeta stiffula the third.

After a while it changed down to cliaz because we were to lazy to keep saying all of that. (pronounced Cleeahz).

There you have it, one of the worst name stories ever.

936925[/snapback]

I always wondered how you came up with that name, and after reading all of this I am still left wondering :D

i sort of screwed up in picking mine. i tried once to make a message boards name, but i didnt put the right ifo somewhere. so then i made a test login and just made my name seminoles (just a password i used to use for things, pretty random). turns out when this one worked, i ciuldn't make another name or somehting with the same info, but different name. so i got stuck with semioles.