[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keeper help

wahoo65

I am in a 12 man league we can keep upto 3 players. If we dont keep 3 then there is a supplemental draft .... ie if someone keeps 1 player they will pick twice before everyone else... if you keep 2 you get one pick before everyone else . It is a basic performance league but receptions are worth one point . My players that i am thinking of keeping are A Green, S Jackson.... My question is should I keep J Walker or should i take a chance on the supplemental draft? I pick fourth and I think Walker might be available because 2 of the guys who pick before me are keeping 3 players or do I keep Walker and just draft ? Some help would be great my keepers have to be submitted by midnight tonight

Please post your roster.

You would get more replies to your question if you posted your complete roster.

939769[/snapback]

Brees, Drew SDC QB

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

Faulk, Marshall STL RB

Goings, Nick CAR RB

Green, Ahman GBP RB

Henry, Travis TEN RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Thomas, Anthony DAL RB

Gardner, Rod CAR WR

Parker, Eric SDC WR

Patten, David WAS WR

Rice, Jerry DEN WR

Walker, Javon GBP WR

Alexander, Stephen DEN TE

Lewis, Chad PHI TE

Reed, Jeff PIT PK

Wilkins, Jeff STL PK

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def

this is my complete roster from last year and now i need to know whether to keep 2 or three players

That helps.

There are more WRs that will be available vs good QBs.

Unless you know that someone better than Big Ben will be available to draft, I would keep Ben.

If a better QB will be available at your pick, then I would keep Walker.

If there is a better WR available at your pick than Walker, then you would only need to keep 2.

You listed the best of your bunch Jackson, AGreen Walker. That is not a bad base to build from in a 12 team league.

But with PIT's RB stable in huge question, Ben will probably be throwing more, Heath Miller will be his saftey valve.

Good Luck.

Please respond to my post. :D

That helps.

There are more WRs that will be available vs good QBs.

Unless you know that someone better than Big Ben will be available to draft, I would keep Ben.

If a better QB will be available at your pick, then I would keep Walker.

If there is a better WR available at your pick than Walker, then you would only need to keep 2.

You listed the best of your bunch Jackson, AGreen Walker.  That is not a bad base to build from in a 12 team league.

But with PIT's RB stable in huge question, Ben will probably be throwing more, Heath Miller will be his saftey valve.

Good Luck.

Please respond to my post.  :D

939789[/snapback]

Well thanks for the reply it helps i know M.Vick will be available and so will T Green but at reciever the big three Moss Harrison and T Holt will all be kept I think I should keep J Walker your advice was helpful thanks