[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade round 1 pick for McAllister

XFlash

Thanks in advance for you opinion.

I offered my 1.07 pick for McAllister.

My keepers are Portis/Owens. He picks 1.01 and has Farve/McAllister.

According to The Huddle's performance cheatsheet, would you have pulled the trigger.

Based on who was kept, I would be looking at tier 3. I pick again at 2.04, so maybe I still might be able to pick up Jordan.

1Ladainian Tomlinson SDC 10 -Keeper

2 Shaun Alexander SEA 8 - Keeper

3 Edgerrin James IND 8 -Keeper

4 Priest Holmes KCC 5 -Keeper

Tier 2

5 Domanick Davis HOU 3

6 Deuce McAllister NOS 10 -Keeper

7 Willis McGahee BUF 9

8 Corey Dillon NEP 7 -Keeper

9 Jamal Lewis BAL 3

10 Kevin Jones DET 3

11 Clinton Portis WAS 3 -Keeper

12 Julius Jones DAL 9 -Keeper

13 Tiki Barber NYG 5

14 Rudi Johnson CIN 10

Tier 3

15 Curtis Martin NYJ 8

16 Ahman Green GBP 6 -Keeper

17 Steven Jackson STL 9

18 Lamont Jordan OAK 5

19 Brian Westbrook PHI 6

20 Carnell Williams TBB

I say go for it. It's a good deal for McCallister at 7 in a redraft. The fact that he isn't available to draft means you are probably going to get a lesser player at 1.07. I'm guessing the other owner won't go for it since the player he will get to draft isn't as good as Deuce.

I say go for it.  It's a good deal for McCallister at 7 in a redraft.  The fact that he isn't available to draft means you are probably going to get a lesser player at 1.07.  I'm guessing the other owner won't go for it since the player he will get to draft isn't as good as Deuce.

939785[/snapback]

We are a 4 player keeper league (2 offense/2 defense).

Believe it or not, he is not high on Deuce. :D Deuce did have some injuries last year and that was enough for him to pass.

I agree that he will have less than Deuce at 1.07, but since his belief is lesser, the better for me and getting the edge over some or the other owners. :D

My sales pitch, he was going to keep Farve/Crumpler :D , yes a darn TE (and not Gonzo or Gates) :D

So I convinced him to keep McAllister and accept my trade and Crumpler will still be there in 2-3.

TE play was rare last year. We did not require TE, it was a WR/TE choice. This year TE are mandatory, so he must have liked what he saw, but Heap (injury prone), Gonzo (getting older).

Thanks for the reply Puddy.