[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted Last week..

NEPats

Just drafted last week in my 14-team league keeper league.. Everyone's keeper MUST be drafted in the first round. I had to retain Manning as my RB's were R. Johnson and Barlow. Same scenario happened this year, as all the top RB's were retained and with my 9th pick (snaking back around), there was almost nothing left... Any suggestions with what to do with my team? I think I need to strengthen my RB position.

Thanks!

I think you are in decent shape at RB. Not thrilled with your WR3. Hopefully you have a sleeper stashed away. If Arington or Foster come through you will be fine.

I think you are in decent shape at RB.  Not thrilled with your WR3.  Hopefully you have a sleeper stashed away.  If Arington or Foster come through you will be fine.

942262[/snapback]

I agree. If Fosters gets dinged, Shelton should be taking over. I do not believe that Davis will make any significant impact this season. Hopefully Shelton can show he can block/pick up blitzes, good pass protection.

Edit to add: Maybe one of these WR are still available = Keven Curtis WR STL or maybe Reggie Williams WR JAX or Reche Cadwell WR SD, Greg Lewis WR PHI.

Edited by XFlash