[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some names...............

Gopher

I am in an IDP league with points for return yardage. Any WR's out there who will get significant playing time AND return kickoffs?

OR any DB's who return kickoffs as well (McGhee in Buffalo, for example).

Punt return guys don't help as much because the yardage is usually much less.

Please throw some names out there if you have any. Thanks.

I am in an IDP league with points for return yardage.  Any WR's out there who will get significant playing time AND return kickoffs? 

OR any DB's who return kickoffs as well (McGhee in Buffalo, for example).

Punt return guys don't help as much because the yardage is usually much less. 

Please throw some names out there if you have any.  Thanks.

943956[/snapback]

Best way to find them is to go to the teams individual depth charts. Pick a bad to almost bad team (lower half) as they will get more returns. Seriously!

Example:

Azumah, Chi.

Steve Smith, Burleson, Alvin Pearman (maybe), M. Moore, Bobby Engram (at least he use to return punts), Rod Smith and Derick Mason used to as well, though I doubt they will this year, Maurice Morris, A. Randal El, Arnez Battle, Maurice Hicks, Doug Gabriel, D. Northcutt, D. Sproles, Eric Parker, James Thrash, Dante Hall, Antonio Chatman, and Robert Ferguson.

That's all can think of at the moment, but there is certainly more, especially returners who have value in IDP.

Edited by yo mama

Steve Smith, Burleson, Alvin Pearman (maybe), M. Moore, Bobby Engram (at least he use to return punts), Rod Smith and Derick Mason used to as well, though I doubt they will this year, Maurice Morris, A. Randal El, Arnez Battle, Maurice Hicks, Doug Gabriel, D. Northcutt, D. Sproles, Dante Hall, Antonio Chatman, and Robert Ferguson.

That's all can think of at the moment, but there is certainly more, especially returners who have value in IDP.

943998[/snapback]

Welker MIA, Lewis NOS, Drummond DET

I always look for crap teams that give up tons of points which amount to more KR opportunities- as Robin suggested. Sometimes the "best" return men don' make for the best fantasy options- look what the league did to Dante Hall last season- kicked away from the poor fatherless male some he did crap fantasy-wise.