[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Best WR Corps in the NFL

Roo

And the best WR Corps is on....  

121 members have voted

1. 1. And the best WR Corps is on....

• Detroit
    • Oakland
    • Indy
    • Other (please explain)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Indy since theyre the best PROVEN squad, but I think that Detroit has the potential to be the best. With experience, they will be dominant.

However, they will likely need a new QB as well.

Oakland has a nice squad too, but how will Moss and Porter play together? How will Moss play in a different system then he was in?

I like Cincinatti and Carolina as well.

I said Oakland too. Even though they aren't proven as a team, you've got serious veteran talent and raw skill (and depth).

I don't know what Indy would be like with Collins at the helm.

I was actually having more difficulty between Detroit and Oakland. Those guys are all athletic wonders.

The Pats didn't even come to mind but you have a point. 

Remember try to keep the QB out of it.  Imagine you were the QB of a football team - what WR corps do you want?

945865[/snapback]

Actually, if you read what's on the other side of that link, I was keeping the QB out of it. The discussion of the skill players is more to support why I think Brady is an underated Fantasy commodity this season, not the other way around.

I voted Oakland too. They go four deep. If Moss is the most talented in the league (most will agree), Porter stacks up very nicely next to R.Wayne, L. Fitzerald, Givens, etc..., I'd rather have a healthy Curry (healthy) than Stokely (healthy),or any other 3rd WR, and I think Gabriel has lot of talent and playmaking ability.

Oakland goes 4 deep. That's why they are best, IMO.

Actually, if you read what's on the other side of that link, I was keeping the QB out of it.  The discussion of the skill players is more to support why I think Brady is an underated Fantasy commodity this season, not the other way around.

945892[/snapback]

Yeah sorry the second comment was not for you. :D Just making sure everyone didn't jump on Indy because of their fantasy production, and Manning.

It's true, St. Louis could be considered, and so could Arizona. I just felt like Detroit was a notch above, but that's why I left it open. Roy Williams is insanely good - we just didn't get a full taste of him last year.

Walker, Driver and Ferguson.  Fergie should be a starter in GB and would be for most teams in the league.

945954[/snapback]

Walker- rather have Moss

Driver- rather have Porter

Ferguson- maybe slight edge over Curry, but a toss up at best

Packer #4?not a clue- rather have Gabriel

Survey says- OAK