[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for help in 1st round....

BigMikeinNY

1 player Keeper league. I landed the 8th spot. This is the most important round for me in this league in the next many years.

12 teams, typical performance scoring, snake. So I get 8th and 16th.

Anyway I can get a some serious projections from people for a 1 Player Keeper league? How about the top 16? Just to make sure I have two great first two picks in case the first round guy doesnt look like a "keeper" in the nest few years to come.

Thanks for the help, this board is awsome!!

BigMike

1 player Keeper league.  I landed the 8th spot.  This is the most important round for me in this league in the next many years.

12 teams, typical performance scoring, snake.  So I get 8th and 16th. 

Anyway I can get a some serious projections from people for a 1 Player Keeper league?  How about the top 16?  Just to make sure I have two great first two picks in case the first round guy doesnt look like a "keeper" in the nest few years to come.

Thanks for the help, this board is awsome!!

BigMike

948167[/snapback]

Need you to list the 12 keepers 1st.

Actually, it wasn't clear to me that this wasn't the inaugural season.  That might be why he's so concerned about not screwing up the first two rounds.

948179[/snapback]

Oh. Then if it is a 1 player keeper in the first season I draft like it is a re-draft but taking younger players maybe a round early about 1/2 way through the draft or tweak my favorite cheat sheet by age. Only keeping 1 would not have a real major impact on how I draft.

Is that what you mean Big Mike?