[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm SOOOOO annoyed right now !

Menudo

Took a nap after work, got in my Steeler garb, only to realize that my local Fox station is showing the Oprahing Eagles at 7:30 and isn't showing the Steeler game until 11PM. I'm so annoyed !!!!!!!

pre-season game didn't sell out, eh?

950436[/snapback]

Well, it is in Washington, so I'm not sure. All Steeler games sell-out. :D It is due to the fact that I live closer to Philthy than I do to Pittsburgh. :D

Well, it is in Washington, so I'm not sure.  All Steeler games sell-out.  :D    It is due to the fact that I live closer to Philthy than I do to Pittsburgh.  :D

950441[/snapback]

ahhhhh, I see.

This is your fault. You need to move.

I can tell you about it, if you like. . .

950461[/snapback]

It doesn't matter, I'll be following and listening on the internet, and then watching later.

Took a nap after work, got in my Steeler garb, only to realize that my local Fox station is showing the Oprahing Eagles at 7:30 and isn't showing the Steeler game until 11PM.  I'm so annoyed !!!!!!!

950419[/snapback]

At least you took a nap and won't be tired watching the late game :D

Took a nap after work, got in my Steeler garb, only to realize that my local Fox station is showing the Oprahing Eagles at 7:30 and isn't showing the Steeler game until 11PM.  I'm so annoyed !!!!!!!

950419[/snapback]

Don't worry, your not missing anything.

Well, it is in Washington, so I'm not sure.  All Steeler games sell-out.  :D    It is due to the fact that I live closer to Philthy than I do to Pittsburgh.  :D

950441[/snapback]

Well if you are close to DC, than you should be able to get the Ravens game, and really, that's the only game you need to watch :D

If you live closer to Philly then why would you even expect to see the Stillers over the Iggles?  use yer head Ricky Martin wannabe

950749[/snapback]

::D

Portis did shred the first unit D which doesn't bode well for me as I took the STeelers D in a couple different drafts. probably the last time I take them...

950815[/snapback]

Relax. I'm not worried about the Steelers 'D'. Would you be upset with a half of giving up 10 points and having a long defensive TD ? :D Steelers 'D' is not my concern. Ben and the offense is.

Yes, in Philly we had the Eagles-Bengals game on + the Steelers-Redskins were on Fox at 730/800.

Philly insight is bump Owens back up a few spots. We looked very good. Forget about him & McNabb. Owens needs to shut and play for next year. The Eagles need to pay him a $5M bonus if he makes the roster next year. If Owens continues to be a problem, the Eagles WILL cut him. And his value will be lower for other teams interested in a headache.

Keep Westbrook about where the Huddle guys have him 19ish. I expect similar stats from him this year. With the Eagles light on RBs, expect fewer runs between the tackles. Need to keep Westbrook heathy. Most of his runs will be counter plays, pitches out wide and swing pass (both very similar plays, but the swing passs sets up later). We will be used extensively in the passing game. More/equal TDs from the pass than run. Expect the Eagles to sign a short yard/GL back after a few cuts are made.

Moats simliar to Westbrook. Will spell, needs to learn blocking system better.

LJ Smith top 6-12 TE, but not higher.

Toss-up between Brown ® and Lewis (that magical 3/4 season) performing better. McNabb top 5 QB, top 3????

Yes, in Philly we had the Eagles-Bengals game on + the Steelers-Redskins were on Fox at 730/800.

Philly insight is bump Owens back up a few spots.  We looked very good.  Forget about him & McNabb.  Owens needs to shut and play for next year.  The Eagles need to pay him a $5M bonus if he makes the roster next year.  If Owens continues to be a problem, the Eagles WILL cut him.  And his value will be lower for other teams interested in a headache.

Keep Westbrook about where the Huddle guys have him 19ish.  I expect similar stats from him this year.  With the Eagles light on RBs, expect fewer runs between the tackles.  Need to keep Westbrook heathy.  Most of his runs will be counter plays, pitches out wide and swing pass (both very similar plays, but the swing passs sets up later).  We will be used extensively in the passing game.  More/equal TDs from the pass than run.  Expect the Eagles to sign a short yard/GL back after a few cuts are made.

Moats simliar to Westbrook.  Will spell, needs to learn blocking system better.

LJ Smith top 6-12 TE, but not higher.

Toss-up between Brown ® and Lewis (that magical 3/4 season) performing better.  McNabb top 5 QB, top 3????

950854[/snapback]

I'd put LJ at 6th or 7th.....

Westy will be nasty in leagues that reward pass catching backs..