[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox FF Special

T-Man

Terry had Travis Henry as his #10 RB he's not even a starter.

953054[/snapback]

I think T-Hen is a steal in the middle of the second round! I think in my next draft I am going Favre in round 1 and Henry in round 2. Glad I taped it so I can go back and get some more solid information!

Sports programmers don't realize that real-life NFL and fantasy are in many senses completely different animals. They'd be better off getting DMD/Whitney or whomever from other prominent sites, as opposed to letting Terry Bradshaw shuck and jive and give out bad info.

It's always been a bugbear of mine that a fan gets criticized that "Terry Bradshaw (or whomever) has forgotten more about NFL football than you'll ever know!" - which may certainly be a legit point; the issue is a lot of these ex-jocks either CAN'T or don't bother to try to get REAL info across to Joe and Jane Sixpack.

I love shows like this...so the people in my local leagues will watch them and take it as gospel. Obviously, Huddlers wont buy in to their completely useless info, but the less nerdy ff players might..