[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tatum Bell Disciples

Jumpin Johnies

I got a great value for him.

16.06 :D

Bell went at 3.08 :D

At the time, the RB backfield did not have enough separation. Then injuries started to stack up and Anderson had a great week.

Hopefully the Marine can stay healthy, so far so good. :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. That's why I just laughed when Bell went in the 3rd round of my draft 2 weeks ago.

(Of course, I wanted Anderson, but he got snatched up before I could get him in the 6th).

955066[/snapback]

We had the proverbial drunk/hungover guy in my draft this year that took Tatum Bell at #6. I checked every fantasy magazine out there and I could not figure out for the life of me what he was looking at when he made that pick. I actually felt bad for the slob.

Edited by Pitbull739

T. Bell went in the 3rd and 4th rounds of my two drafts this weekend.  Mike Anderson lasted until the 7th in both and I got him as my 4th RB in one of those leagues.  :D

955074[/snapback]

In my auction league, I got him as my 4th back for $4 which is like drafting him in the 9th or 10th round of a typical draft. I like my value there for him. Contrarily, the Tatum Bell owner paid $32 for him. Think he would trade places happily with me right now?

We had the proverbial drunk/hungover guy in my draft this year that took Tatum Bell at #6.  I checked every fantasy magazine out there and I could not figure out for the life of me what he was looking at when he made that pick.  I actually felt bad for the slob.

956385[/snapback]

Our league 2nd rd but prior to deuce,lewis,green, and jones*2