[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - Rams vs. Lions - No Skybox?

darin3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part about that is this guy was tops in his econ class at OSU.  :D

955841[/snapback]

That would mean something except that Andy Katzenmoyer was in his class and was 2nd that year. :D

That would be a good assumption.

955870[/snapback]

:D

Wow.  I didn't realize Big John could transcendentally posses other Huddlers.

955872[/snapback]

:D:D

That would mean something except that Andy Katzenmoyer was in his class and was 2nd that year.    :D

955873[/snapback]

Ouch... :D:D

This just in....Jeff Garcia is butt ugly.

955866[/snapback]

I was watching a little bit of that Playboy show on E! Network this weekend and Garcia was on there with his girlfriend - she was en fuego! How does that happen? I thought the guy was gay.

This just in....Jeff Garcia is butt ugly.

955866[/snapback]

He looks downright scary in HD.  :D

955889[/snapback]

Did he play "Boggs" in The Shawshank Redemption? :D

He looks downright scary in HD.  :D

955889[/snapback]

Try looking at his mug up close and personal. Saw him at a bar across the street from SBC Park in SF a few years back. Ugly mofo. :D

I was watching a little bit of that Playboy show on E! Network this weekend and Garcia was on there with his girlfriend - she was en fuego!  How does that happen? I thought the guy was gay.

955892[/snapback]

It's called a "cover". He provides her with Ferraris and unlimited Saks Fifth Avenue visits, and she brings the towel boys home from her spa for him to play with. :D

Guest THEbigred

I don't know, but now I can see why the skybox was closed. :lame:

Can we get back to the game pls....maybe you guys can hook up at tigerbeat.com or something?

I don't know, but now I can see why the skybox was closed.    :lame:

Can we get back to the game pls....maybe you guys can hook up at tigerbeat.com or something?

955898[/snapback]

OK.

A little scary you were able to drop the name of a teen magazine that fast. :D

I know I'm busting up the Garcia conversation, but were there any updates on Wilkins, it looked like his leg got bent back the wrong way a little.

955899[/snapback]

He was back in for the extra point, so must be okay.

I know I'm busting up the Garcia conversation, but were there any updates on Wilkins, it looked like his leg got bent back the wrong way a little.

955899[/snapback]

He just kicked the extra point

I don't know, but now I can see why the skybox was closed.    :lame:

955898[/snapback]

Take it easy Juicy Fruit. As a bitter Lions fan, I was trying to direct the conversation from this pathetic performance :D

Wait a minute!  I think I recognize this team in the black spamshirts.  Bad offense.  Horrible defense.  Poor special teams.  Yep, new spamshirts but its the same old Lions.. :D

955915[/snapback]

So are you saying you're reconsidering the c-note bet on who wins more this year - Lions or Titans :D

Wait a minute!  I think I recognize this team in the black spamshirts.  Bad offense.  Horrible defense.  Poor special teams.  Yep, new spamshirts but its the same old Lions.. :D

955915[/snapback]

Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey - how many times must we tell you that picking on the Pontiac Puszycats is a fun way to pass the time but inherently wrong, like beating up on the retarded kid in the wheelchair - no sport in that easy of a target. :D