[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to make a trade -- Need Advice!

Big Dogs

Hey Guys.....

I've got a huge week 3 bye issue with Jamal Lewis and Kevin Jones and I could use help at TE, WR, and Defense. Just so happens that one team has both Ahman Green and Cedric Bensen, and I've got his backups, and trying to work a trade with him that helps both!!!

Here's my lineup (scoring below):

QB: Bulger

RB: Jamal Lewis, KJones, Suggs, Thomas Jones, Staley, & Davenport

WR: Clayton, Drew Bennett, Bruce, Toomer, Ferguson

TE: Wiggins

Def: Colts

His Lineup:

QB: Culpepper, Brooks, Pennington

RB: Ahman Green, Steven Jackson, CBensen, Anthony Thomas

WR: Darrell Jackson, Driver, TJ Housh, Reggie Williams

TE: Heap & Putz

Def: Pittsburgh & Washington

I'm thinking about offering KJones, TJones, & Davenport to him which would give him a top back he wants and the backups to both of his other RB's....

I'll be asking for Steven Jackson, Pittsburgh Defense, and either Aaron Brooks or Todd Heap. Am I giving up too much for the sake of a bye week? My thoughts are that I would still have Suggs & Staley as backups, and I'm also picking up William Green off waivers, which I should get.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether or not they think this is fair or too lopsided one way or another??? I know the season hasn't even started yet, so maybe I'm just getting the "joneses" to get into FF mode by making a trade!!! :D:D:D

Let me know your thoughts!!! :D

Edited by Big Dogs