[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLEASE rate my draft

Grits and Shins

In case you didn't see my other post ... I reeeaaaallly need you to go rate my draft. There just isn't enough worthless rate my draft posts on this board.

My whole season depends on whether or not you rate my team.

Do you want to be responsible for my season failing because you didn't rate my draft?

PLEASE, PLEASE go rate my draft.

After all if you rate it badly I will tell my league that I need a do over.

If I were you, I'd trade your #3 or #4 RB (they're actualy pretty close, so it depends on who you want to root for this season) for a WR who upgrades your starters and a better kicker. All in all, it looks like this draft is in keeping with your abilities -- and what more can you ask? :D

You may have the best combination of players that I have ever seen and the rest of the people in your league are idiots letting you draft so well. I think you have a lock on winning the league. You are my hero and I can only dream about picking players with such ability. :D

In case you didn't see my other post ... I reeeaaaallly need you to go rate my draft.  There just isn't enough worthless rate my draft posts on this board.

My whole season depends on whether or not you rate my team.

Do you want to be responsible for my season failing because you didn't rate my draft?

PLEASE, PLEASE go rate my draft.

After all if you rate it badly I will tell my league that I need a do over.

960450[/snapback]

Maybe its because I'm not on the message board very often, but I don't understand why it is such a bad thing to want to get feedback on your team. I have posted some Rate my draft posts including one today. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm going to win my league or pat me on the back, I just want some feedback on where I could improve my team.

Isn't that why we are all here, to get feedback?

Maybe its because I'm not on the message board very often, but I don't understand why it is such a bad thing to want to get feedback on your team.  I have posted some Rate my draft posts including one today.  I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm going to win my league or pat me on the back, I just want some feedback on where I could improve my team.

Isn't that why we are all here, to get feedback?

970406[/snapback]

That is a different post, something like....

I am lacking at WR do you agree or Should I drop a RB to pick up a WR

Something like that instead of RMT...

I just find rate my team/draft posts to be mineutia and almost impossible to comment on intelligently. Sure me making intelligent commentary is darn near inherently impossible but without knowing who was available when you made each pick and what your strategy was going in and so on it is pretty much impossible for me to rate it.

I just generally ignore them.

Edited by Clubfoothead

That is a different post, something like....

I am lacking at WR do you agree or Should I drop a RB to pick up a WR

Something like that instead of RMT...

970414[/snapback]

Seems about the same to me, just different message board headings. But at least I know now that if I want feedback I should not put the word Rate in my heading.

Seems about the same to me, just different message board headings.  But at least I know now that if I want feedback I should not put the word Rate in my heading.

970437[/snapback]

Or if you don't want a bunch of sarcasim from some of us.

Also....

Nobody seems to like the "I made a trade was it a mistake" posts either, it's the whole it's already over thing you know.

Now if you had a time machine, then those posts would be worthy.

Word Up.