[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1...what 3 Wr's should I start

AO

C. Johnson @ CLE

Steve Smith vs. NO

M. Clayton @ MIN

E. Kennison vs. NYJ

M. Jones vs. SEA

T. Taylor vs. TB

R. Williams vs. GB

C. Johnson is for sure so I need to decided between the rest. I am leaning towards S. Smith and M. Clayton. We also get .5 points per reception. Scoring is in my sig line. Thoughts?

C. Johnson @ CLE

Steve Smith vs. NO

M. Clayton @ MIN

E. Kennison vs. NYJ

M. Jones vs. SEA

T. Taylor vs. TB

R. Williams vs. GB

C. Johnson is for sure so I need to decided between the rest.  I am leaning towards S. Smith and M. Clayton.  We also get .5 points per reception.  Scoring is in my sig line.  Thoughts?

961423[/snapback]

This is pretty straight forward. Start the 3 you mentioned.

C. Johnson @ CLE

Steve Smith vs. NO

M. Clayton @ MIN

E. Kennison vs. NYJ

M. Jones vs. SEA

T. Taylor vs. TB

R. Williams vs. GB

C. Johnson is for sure so I need to decided between the rest.  I am leaning towards S. Smith and M. Clayton.  We also get .5 points per reception.  Scoring is in my sig line.  Thoughts?

961423[/snapback]

There is ZERO chance you'd start Jones and Taylor so don't put them in there. There is like a 95% chance you wouldn't start Kennison who is hit or miss over the other guys so don't put him in there. CJ starts, so it's 3 for 2 spots. To start I would bench Roy just because the Detroit O is a question mark. So until you see Detroit step up, or 1 of the other 3 guys do something big on a consistant basis you start CJ, MC, and SS.

Edited by giantsfan

Chad Johnson - can't sit him; Bungles will come out and try to "set the tone" for the year

Steve Smith - 1st game back after injury last year + playing team that knocked them out of playoffs last year + play at home = big game for Mr. Smith and Carolina

Michael Clayton - playing high-powered Viking offense in Minny (blowout early = more passing opportunities for TB)

I like R. Williams, but with the questions about the Lion offense, I think he is a gamble. If you like him, start him in place of Clayton.

I think it's pretty straight forward. JMHO.

Good luck.

Edited by gijunky

I would start Chad johnson, Steve Smith and I would start Roy williams versus green bay. Green bay's secondary is suspect, and Roy williams will exploit it immediatly with defense now having to key in on Charles rogers again, and kevin johnson/mike williams.. go for ROY boy

Edited by Harrison4mvp