[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy player insurance?

A Little Bit Special

http://www.fantasyplayerprotection.com/HomePage.html

Overview: 

Fantasy Player Protection (hereinafter referred to as FPP) offers fantasy team owners the opportunity to protect their fantasy investment (league fees, research fees, time) from the loss of key athletes. This protection is offered by purchasing a protection package that reimburses the fantasy team owner a specific amount if the athlete protected is injured, benched, suspended or misses a game for any other reason.

:D

***NEW REFERAL PROGRAM***

1.)  If you refer three (3) friends (or foes) to F.P.P 

2.)  They protect at least two (2) players

3.)  Have each of them enter your e-mail address in the REFERAL PROGRAM on the Contact Us page

4.) You will then receive an e-mail from the F.P.P. team asking for your kicker's name, and he will be covered for FREE for the 2005-2006 NFL season!

I just spit water out all over the place laughing after reading that.

You have to love their Top Ten protected list, is Ward injury prone?

TOP TEN NFL PLAYERS PROTECTED AS OF AUGUST 24, 2005

1. Peyton Manning, Colts

2. Ricky Williams, Dolphins

3. LaDanian Tomlinson, Chargers

4. Donovan McNabb, Eagles

5. Brett Favre, Packers

6. Charlie Rogers, Lions

7. Edgerrin James, Colts

8. Priest Holmes, Chiefs

9. Tom Brady, Patriots

10. Hines Ward, Steelers

You have to love their Top Ten protected list, is Ward injury prone?

TOP TEN NFL PLAYERS PROTECTED AS OF AUGUST 24, 2005

1. Peyton Manning, Colts

2. Ricky Williams, Dolphins

3. LaDanian Tomlinson, Chargers

4. Donovan McNabb, Eagles

5. Brett Favre, Packers

6. Charlie Rogers, Lions

7. Edgerrin James, Colts

8. Priest Holmes, Chiefs

9. Tom Brady, Patriots

10. Hines Ward, Steelers

967763[/snapback]

Or Favre who has never missed a week at #5? :D

* Is this insurance? No, absolutely not! We are not an insurance company and we do not claim to be. This service is designed for fantasy team owners to recoop losses due to missed games or events of their fantasy players.

* Are you a gambling site? No, absolutely not! We are not advocating gambling, nor are we considered a gambling site. This service is designed for fantasy team owners to recoop losses due to missed games or events of their fantasy player

* When can I buy protection? It Depends. If a player is already injured, or not available for purchase, protection cannot be purchased for that player. Other than that, protection can be purchase any time throughout the season, all season long. Please note...it is best to protect all of your players as early in the season as possible, because each game/event that goes by, the protection payout will decrease.

* Why can I only purchase protection through PayPal ? PayPal is very simple and widely used...you can use your credit card through them without setting up an account.

* Can I protect a player more than once? Yes. You may protect a player up to five (5) times (Quanity 5 in the store). If more than 5 protection plans are purchased for an individual player, our team will reject the additional purchases and refund you the money of the left over purchases through the same payment method you used.

* Is there a minimum number of players I must protect? No. Protection is purchased by individual players with no minimums. We recommend you protect as many as possible, it is not just your super stars that miss games.

* Can I protect a group of players for a special rate? No. At this time, all protection is purchased by individual players.

* When do I get paid out for the games missed by the players I protected? All payouts occur within 72 hours from the end of the last game of the fantasy season for that particular league.

* How do I get paid? You will get paid the same way you made your protection purchase. For example, if you paid for 3 players through PayPal, and you are due a payout on any of those players, the payment will come through PayPal.

* How will I know how much I am owed? You will receive a final report (via e-mail) at the end of that particular fantasy season. At the end of the fantasy season, a player database will be posted on this site and you can reference how many games your player missed.

* Why is 15 games the maximum payout when there are 17 weeks in the regular season? Each team in the NFL plays 16 regular season games spread through a 17 game regular season schedule. The majority of fantasy leagues, however, only play through week 16 of the NFL schedule. Therefore, F.P.P. only covers 15 games spread out through 16 weeks, not considering week 17 as a covered week.

lol why didnt i think of this?

this looks like a great investment :P

D Foster $9.95

* 0-2 Games Missed : $0 Payout

* 3-5 Games Missed : $9.95 Payout

* 6-8 Games Missed : $29.85 Payout

* 9-11 Games Missed : $32.83 Payout

* 12-15 Games Missed : $45.75 Payout

Edited by Robash

hmm if i buy priest im bound to make money on the deal...even if i dont have him lol

968267[/snapback]

Yea you could buy insurance on priest at 14.95 five times for an investment of 74.75. If he went down and missed 12+ games you would get 78.22 * 5 for 391.11, that aint bad!

Nothing is sacred. :D

Here are some other good ideas for insurance:

1. Toilet paper insurance--if the dispenser disses you, we foot the laundry bill for your whitey tighties.

2. Pen cap insurance--if you pen goes dry because someone mispalced the cap, we got your back.

3. Beer floater insurance--Tired of finding have finished beer cans in your aprtment after a good night of partying? We'll reimburse you for your loss!

4. Homicidal FF owners insurance--Did you pirate Larry Johnson from your budyy who draft Holmes in the first? Did you bograt willie Parker from the Bettis/Staley owner?

You need protection! Those b@stards want to kill you! For a small fee, we can guarantee your safety during work hours, and we have worked out a deal with Guardian securities. If an owner makes a move on you, they lose their second round pick in next season's draft! FOOLPROOF!

Seriously, I think the Apocalypse is upon us. :doah:

Guys -

All of us at FPP understand that a new idea such as this coupled with a very basic website leads some people to think...scam or joke. This is our first year on line and we have many improvements to make going forward. We realize that but we also have been amazed at the response...believe it or not there is a huge market for something like this.

With time and with improvements on our end...we hope you will see us more as a fantasy service...than a fantasy scam.

If you have any questions please email me.

Thank you and good Luck with your season,

Justin@fantasyplayerprotection.com

www.fantasyplayerprotection.com