Sign in to follow this  
gagooey36

ill McCallister suffer as a result of Katrina?

Do you think Deuce loses any value based on their situation in New Orleans? They have already moved the "home" opener to NYG and probably won't play at home all season. With all that moving and uncertainty of practice facilities and games, does he still keep his value?

Do you think Deuce loses any value based on their situation in New Orleans?  They have already moved the "home" opener to NYG and probably won't play at home all season.  With all that moving and uncertainty of practice facilities and games, does he still keep his value?

964490[/snapback]

I think the whole team will. Many will lose a lot and have to rebuild.

Their facilities probably lost film and other tools they need. It can't help. It's going to be a tough year. How they respond is a question, but it can't help.

...simply another excuse Haslett has to not get fired...

GB his banker.

...simply another excuse Haslett has to not get fired...

GB his banker.

967737[/snapback]

Perhaps, but it didn't help Wannstedt.

Last yr the Saints were 5-3 on the Road that 3-5 at home. Maybe they will benefit from not playing at home.

It is hard to say how this is going to effect them. I would assume that their numbers shouldn't change much and that they might even do better being that they will be trying to play better to bring up the spirits of their fan base while they are dealing with all this.

Who knows? Just a theory

I'm leaning towards this being a rally point. They are going to play with more passion than we've seen in a while IMO.