[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst draft pick you've seen this yr.

KUBJPO01

Kyle Boller in the second round  :D

965289[/snapback]

:D I was really trying to sell Boller on my leaguemates pre-draft.

"He is so due to break out this season. If you want to get him, you better get him early. What with Mason, Heap, and the rookie... he's going to have Manning style numbers. He's always had the talent."

Nobody went for it... :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The strangest pick that I saw was Brian Westbrook at 1.02. This was from a very good player who was able to predict that Curtis Martin would have a good year last year. I wouldn't be surprised if Westbrook has a good year, but he should have traded down big time before that pick. :D

The defending champ in my BOTH keeper league had an ultra-talented squad containing C-Pep, Randy Moss, Horn, Dillon, and C-Mart last year. Instead of keeping two or three of his studs, he either released or traded away ALL of them for Priest and a couple of draft picks. His resulting squad is:

Collins, McNair

Priest, Taylor, Bell, Pittman, Perry

D-Jax, Mason, Clayton, S. Moss, McCareins

That isn't a bad team by any stretch of the imagination, but why one would throw away bona-fide studs like Randy Moss and C-Pep for a 32-year-old Priest coming off of a major knee injury is beyond me.

Edited by Bill Swerski

How bout Suzy Kolber taking Favre in the 2nd round and Pitt DST in the 4th of an 8 person league? Nick Lackey got D Davis with his 3rd pick, which may have bailed him out on his reach of L Jordan at 9th overall.

Last year, I think Warren "smack my girl dog up" Moon took Favre in the 1st round of that mockery of a Fantasy show he is on, too.

And to think, these people get paid for this and have their idiocy broadcasted all over the country. :D :doah: :D

not the worst pick but weird Moss at 1.9 then Collins at 2.2 then Jordan at 3.9. This is from a U of Mich guy living in the detriot area. Decent player but way early IMO on Collins and Jordan plus to many fish from 1 barrel

i know this tool who kept tatum bell and traded away tory holt in a 3 player keeper league.  talk about an idiot. :D 

in my defense, i mean his, he had to make this decision before anderson took the job.

966422[/snapback]

:D C'mon Crispy....quit beating yourself up.

You kept Bell thinking he'd be the starter and before the season is over, he very well might be.

My 5.01 pick of Suggs doesn't look so hot right now either.

I took Suggs before news of the high ankle sprain and again, just as you with Bell, while he may not start the season as his teams main RB, he could very well end up in that role before the season is over.

Point is, give it a little time before writing Bell off as a busted pick.