[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone still drafting?

loaf

I've got one at Noon today and my longest running draft on Tuesday. The one Tuesday is 16 teams and has been around since '94. I've won once and been to the Title Game 2 or 3 times...

Edited by loaf

I had 3 on Tuesday and Wednesday :loco: ; my last is Wed the 7th for the league I commish. Then it's time to stop projecting and working the waiver wire due to injury and/or suckitude of the players I drafted...:doah:

I have 2 drafts left. 1 on Monday and another on Tuesday. I haven't had any drafts yet. I am a little anxious for them. I know that in the first draft I have the 6th pick. I am still trying to figure out who I want at that spot. They are both 10 team performance leagues.

Alex or LT - what's the problem?  How many points for passing TDs?

965118[/snapback]

no no no, DYNASTY.

I'm looking at either Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, J.J. Arrington or Cedric Benson.

One will be gone, and I'll have to choose between the other three.

and I could care less who has a better year this year. I want long term production.

Edited by CaptainHook

RB value remains constant in early rounds no matter the point value of a passing td, IMO.

965137[/snapback]

Agreed - but Manning at 1.2 would be hard to turn down. I took him at 1.4 and still got two decent RBs, such is the RB depth this year.

Agreed - but Manning at 1.2 would be hard to turn down. I took him at 1.4 and still got two decent RBs, such is the RB depth this year.

965149[/snapback]

I'd be to worried about ending up with a dubious RB corps to grab a QB that highly, especially with what I feel Manning's #s will be this year.

I'd be to worried about ending up with a dubious RB corps to grab a QB that highly, especially with what I feel Manning's #s will be this year.

965157[/snapback]

D Davis and J Jones. Mind you, there was some questionable drafting from two teams.

D Davis and J Jones.  Mind you, there was some questionable drafting from two teams.

965159[/snapback]

Neither of those guys excite me, but that means I fall into the "genius or idiot" category on them; two teams having their heads up their asses almost always helps everyone else's draft. Plus you get to toss out lines like "aw, he was my late-round sleeper!" for their 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Neither of those guys excite me, but that means I fall into the "genius or idiot" category on them; two teams having their heads up their asses almost always helps everyone else's draft. Plus you get to toss out lines like "aw, he was my late-round sleeper!" for their 2nd and 3rd round picks.

965166[/snapback]

I must admit I managed to BS a couple of people from taking Benson in the 7th....then took him myself. :D

Well, when you show up with a July copy of Fantasy Football Nerd, you're fair game.

Well, when you show up with a July copy of Fantasy Football Nerd, you're fair game.

965188[/snapback]

Is my June copy of Fantasy Football Geek acceptable draft equipment? :D