[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keed a Kicker

stokers

I need to pickup a kicker before the season starts, who should I get?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I need to pickup a kicker before the season starts, who should I get?

• Josh Brown (Seattle)
    • Nate Kaeding (San Diego)
    • Rian Lindell (Buffalo)

I like Brown's range, but voted Lindell. Last 6 weeks of last year he was #3 kicker. Now they did lose Bledsoe, but I think they will kick even more with McGahee carrying more of the load.

If you get extra pts for long kicks I may change that vote, but like him best of that list.

I took him (Lindell)myself in HOT.

Is there a reason why you seem locked into those three? If you must take one of those three, I'd take Kaeding.

How about Wilkins? Graham? Janikowski? Reed? Elam? Akers? Vinatieri? I would not trust a rookie like Nugent.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Wolverines Fan, the reason that I put those three up in the poll is because they were the top three in fan points last season. The names you mentioned were drafted already. I didn't draft a kicker because I wanted to wait until right before the season started.

Any more suggestions. Again, all the top kickers are gone already.

Wolverines Fan, the reason that I put those three up in the poll is because they were the top three in fan points last season. The names you mentioned were drafted already. I didn't draft a kicker because I wanted to wait until right before the season started.

Any more suggestions. Again, all the top kickers are gone already.

I like Brown's range, but voted Lindell. Last 6 weeks of last year he was #3 kicker. Now they did lose Bledsoe, but I think they will kick even more with McGahee carrying more of the load.

965194[/snapback]

Agreed. Strong defense + strong running game + mediocre passing game = many FG attempts.