[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surprised there's not more WDIS already

Ramhock

TD only, 6 pts - 1-29 yards, 10 pts - 30+ yards

LJohnson vs Jets - KC RBs scored 35 TDs, last year.

RBrown vs Broncos - Starter at home.

Givens vs Raiders - #2 WR in possible shootout.

Glad to have these choices, wouldn't mind starting all 3, but only room for 1.

Have a good holiday!

Normally I would say start one of the RBs, but the Denver D will shut down Miami and I wouldn't start LJ because the first week will be the "Holmes show." Just to prove that he is healthy. So I would start Givens (60-70yds and a score). I know the Pats spread the ball around too much, but I think that is your best option this week.

Tough call.

I wouldn't start LJ, in my mind that's the easy one.

Brady spreads the ball around so much that Givens could get 80 yards and a TD or he could just as easily end up with 1 catch for 5 yards and no TDs.

Brown is still learning the offense, doesn't pass block well yet AND has a horrible O-Line. BUT he may get quality garbage time and may get a a score.

I'd be inclined to give the ball to Brown.

I would Start L. Johnson only because we dont know the status of Green.

Green says he is ok, but if that is the case, why is the KC front office looking for QB's?

KC may have to run a ton this year. I do not see holmes having a problem, but he will be tired as hell and need relief.

Good Luck

TD only, 6 pts - 1-29 yards, 10 pts - 30+ yards

LJohnson vs Jets - KC RBs scored 35 TDs, last year.

RBrown vs Broncos - Starter at home.

Givens vs Raiders - #2 WR in possible shootout.

Glad to have these choices, wouldn't mind starting all 3, but only room for 1. 

Have a good holiday!

966261[/snapback]

People may call Givens the number 2 WR,but he is the best the Patriots have. he is a decent option to get a TD.

as pitiful as the Miami offense is I would say Brown is not a good option to get a TD.

Priest Holmes is the KC starting back , but he is not the best RB on the Chiefs. Johnson has shined and looks like the better back in preseason. that being said I think that both Holmes and Johnson are going to be seeing the goal line weekly.

I would go with Johnson here and sit back and worry if I should of started Givens or not. but the Chiefs have a great 0-line and excellent offense and will put up many points with Johnson being the man getting many of them.