[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft is in the books.

Priest_Holmes

Draft is done. Im satisfied.

For some reason and Im pretty sure it was alcohol induced and that Im somewhat spoiled I picked my 1 and only QB in the 11 Round. I've had either McNabb or Culpepper past 4 seasons (why I say spoiled) and with them and pmanning gone I saw no "real" reason to rush out and get one as Leftwich and A. Brooks were still on the board (brooks not drafted) and I tend to favor that style of QB, big strong and can run if needed. I find myself sober today and thinking that I should have grabbed Brooks with the 15th and final pick and not t. henry so that may be one of my 1st moves of the season. With that said I really only passed on McAllister in Rd. 1 and went to JJ and that could be an error but one Im happy to live with as Ive never been a big fan of Duece. I did pass on Harrison, Cjohnson etc. to stock up on RBs which I believe all have great potential and from what Ive learned you can never have too many good RB's (trade, injury etc.) so I think Ive accomplished that but Ill need a couple rookies and Ricky Williams to make noise on the field for that to really prove itself out.

So far now, I think with our scoring system I can compete week in and week out with the 9 other teams and I dont see a true STUD on my team, maybe the alcohol from today is kicking in now. Anyway I'll be around a bit this season to answer posts etc. But above all, remember to have fun...you may have some bones invested but if you can't afford to lose it dont bet it and there is only 1 winner per season so if you bomb this year take it in stride and maybe next year you'll get to walk around with your chest all puffy !!

Good Luck to all.

Edited by Priest_Holmes

Draft is done. Im satisfied.

For some reason and Im pretty sure it was alcohol induced and that Im somewhat spoiled I picked my 1 and only QB in the 11 Round. I've had either McNabb or Culpepper past 4 seasons (why I say spoiled) and with them and pmanning gone I saw no "real" reason to rush out and get one as Leftwich and A. Brooks were still on the board (brooks not drafted) and I tend to favor that style of QB, big strong and can run if needed. I find myself sober today and thinking that I should have grabbed Brooks with the 15th and final pick and not t. henry so that may be one of my 1st moves of the season. With that said I really only passed on McAllister in Rd. 1 and went to JJ and that could be an error but one Im happy to live with as Ive never been a big fan of Duece. I did pass on Harrison, Cjohnson etc. to stock up on RBs which I believe all have great potential and from what Ive learned you can never have too many good RB's (trade, injury etc.) so I think Ive accomplished that but Ill need a couple rookies and Ricky Williams to make noise on the field for that to really prove itself out.

So far now, I think with our scoring system I can compete week in and week out with the 9 other teams and I dont see a true STUD on my team, maybe the alcohol from today is kicking in now. Anyway I'll be around a bit this season to answer posts etc. But above all, remember to have fun...you may have some bones invested but if you can't afford to lose it dont bet it and there is only 1 winner per season so if you bomb this year take it in stride and maybe next year you'll get to walk around with your chest all puffy !!

Good Luck to all.

967101[/snapback]

RBs are good to have, but you have too many and should not have passed up on some of the top WRs. (snagged at least one).

Granted you will be able to trade some for your need areas, but that will probably not happen until later in the season.