AllRams

Holmes or McNabb?

Greetings!

I am in a 10 team league where we keep two players each year and can only keep them for two seasons. The scoring system is TD and performance, with scoring getting higher the longer the TD is. RBs receiving and rushing yardage is combined.

Due to a crappy roster from last year, my two keepers are Aaron Brooks and Javon Walker. I'm thinking I need to go RB with my 1st pick.

I pick 5th in the 1st round and I have found out that the 1st four players that will be taken before me will be:

P. Manning

S. Alexander

L. Tomlinson

E. James

CPepp is already gone as a keeper, with McNabb being the best available QB at that spot. I am leaning towards Holmes, but am concerned about his injury history and the rumors of shared carries in KC.

Should I go ahead with Holmes, or take McNabb?

Thanks!

What are the other RBs not kept?

Greetings!

I am in a 10 team league where we keep two players each year and can only keep them for two seasons.  The scoring system is TD and performance, with scoring getting higher the longer the TD is.  RBs receiving and rushing yardage is combined.

Due to a crappy roster from last year, my two keepers are Aaron Brooks and Javon Walker.  I'm thinking I need to go RB with my 1st pick.

I pick 5th in the 1st round and I have found out that the 1st four players that will be taken before me will be:

P. Manning

S. Alexander

L. Tomlinson

E. James

CPepp is already gone as a keeper, with McNabb being the best available QB at that spot.  I am leaning towards Holmes, but am concerned about his injury history and the rumors of shared carries in KC.

Should I go ahead with Holmes, or take McNabb?

Thanks!

967172[/snapback]

Tough to say for sure, but if in fact you do start 2 QBs McNabb is worth consideration. What about a fresh young set of legs like one of the Jones boys, or Willie McKneehe.... gluck

nice league to start that many skill players...

imo, take peyton, and then look whats around next round and even take a top WR if all went RB, because your dropoff isnt as big then, and you need 4 WRs

What are the other RBs not kept?

967413[/snapback]

Other RBs not kept are:

D. Davis

W. McGahee

J. Lewis

R. Johnson

A. Green

L. Jordan

etc.

Holmes is the highest ranked RB that would be available to me at my turn.

Thanks!