Sign in to follow this  
pzarvell

Which Jones do you like?

I had the option to take one or the other in my draft and I opted for Kevin based on his EOS ( and it didn't hurt that I hate the cowboys). Was it a mistake or a wash?

Pre season I like Julius better. But overall I like Kevin. He can stay healthy b/c he is bigger and atleast there will be no qb controversy there. (not that there's one in Dallas b/c there's not) but Garcia's out for the year.

Im not sure but like JJ a little more due to coaching styles. The Tuna loves to run in the red zone where mooch might be more tempted to throw..

They're both great backs and you aren't screwed for picking Kevin over Julius by any means. But Julius has super crisp cuts and a nice break away gear. In other words, JJ nows how to make a whole lot of something out of nothing. KJ is similar but he's more of a power back with finesse. He has cuts but they aren't as sharp as JJ's, but on the other hand he has the size and durability to plow through people and get that extra yard after the tackle. I have them both.

I'd give the early edge to JJ, however I like the motor city kitties schedule better.