[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, opening night ruined

frenzal rhomb

being a huge Raiders fan and playing the guy with Collins, Moss and New England D.  I guess if Jordan runs in three scores.

968025[/snapback]

You're Oakland Raiders should be more important than your FF team so it shouldn't matter. I dont see how you can say its ruined. It's Thursday night football and your home team is playing!!

ill be starting corey dillon in my big money league..and going against him in a lesser money/bragging rights league with friends and college friends..and im bringing the corey dillon owner with me to the thursday opener

worst part is, his roster is almost identical to mine in the other league...we both have corey, rudi johnson, javon walker, brett favre, and bills d

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I will be enjoying watching my first round pick Randy Moss. I don't think that the NE DT will be near as good this year and Moss has things he wants to prove. And Al loves the vertical game. I can't wait! :D

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I will be enjoying watching my first round pick Randy Moss. I don't think that the NE DT will be near as good this year and Moss has things he wants to prove. And Al loves the vertical game. I can't wait!    :D

968076[/snapback]

Same here except the Cowboys part and got him in 2nd round. Can't wait.

Moss all alone in prime time against the world champs? Bring it on. :D

being a huge Raiders fan and playing the guy with Collins, Moss and New England D.  I guess if Jordan runs in three scores.

968025[/snapback]

Perhaps you shouldn't watch any football this year for fear of fantasy impact ruining the game for you.... :D

I don't understand this type of thinking.

969353[/snapback]

I don't understand folk liking their fantasy team more than thier real team. Fantasy keeps me interested in games I would ordinarilly have no interest in (non division, non conferance, bad teams, etc)

I would gladly go 0-16 in all my leagues if I was assured that my team would have a good chance of going deep into the playoffs.

I don't understand folk liking their fantasy team more than thier real team.  Fantasy keeps me interested in games I would ordinarilly have no interest in (non division, non conferance, bad teams, etc)

I would gladly go 0-16 in all my leagues if I was assured that my team would have a good chance of going deep into the playoffs.

969355[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D

I don't understand folk liking their fantasy team more than thier real team.  Fantasy keeps me interested in games I would ordinarilly have no interest in (non division, non conferance, bad teams, etc)

969355[/snapback]

Why would you put more emphasis on something you have zero affect on? If your fantasy team wins, it's because of your work and preparation, no one elses. I think rooting for a team because you live there or because that's who you've always liked is primitive. True competitors get more satisfaction out of winning because of their own efforts, not blind luck or because "my city is better than yours". Give me a break.

Why would you put more emphasis on something you have zero affect on?  If your fantasy team wins, it's because of your work and preparation, no one elses.  I think rooting for a team because you live there or because that's who you've always liked is primitive.  True competitors get more satisfaction out of winning because of their own efforts, not blind luck or because "my city is better than yours".  Give me a break.

969457[/snapback]

Love and loyalty. My mom raised me a Miami fan. I am raising my daughter to be a Miami fan. Dogs bark, Cats meow, I bleed orange and teal (dang homo colors). There are things in this world we cannot change.

Fantasy allows me to get more enjoyment out of something that I already enjoy immensly. It is a suppliment - comfey beaded seat covers on an already kick hindquarter car. The game though - the real game - has nothing to do with my fantasy team, but rather a locker room full of gladiators, killing themselves, bleeding together to make it to the playoffs and beyond. It is so much bigger than fantasy, so bigger than the stats.

And to the guy with issues on Thursday. Think of it this way. If you lose your fantasy matchup - your team will likely end up winning the game. Sounds like a good trade off - but if your team loses, you will likely have the peace of mind of a w for the week in fantasy. Its all about hedging your bets.

Love and loyalty.  My mom raised me a Miami fan.  I am raising my daughter to be a Miami fan.  Dogs bark, Cats meow, I bleed orange and teal (dang homo colors).  There are things in this world we cannot change. 

Fantasy allows me to get more enjoyment out of something that I already enjoy immensly.  It is a suppliment - comfey beaded seat covers on an already kick hindquarter car.  The game though - the real game - has nothing to do with my fantasy team, but rather a locker room full of gladiators, killing themselves, bleeding together to make it to the playoffs and beyond.  It is so much bigger than fantasy, so bigger than the stats. 

And to the guy with issues on Thursday.  Think of it this way.  If you lose your fantasy matchup - your team will likely end up winning the game.  Sounds like a good trade off - but if your team loses, you will likely have the peace of mind of a w for the week in fantasy.  Its all about hedging your bets.

970256[/snapback]

dont forget u are a gay pirate