Sign in to follow this  
IrishPride

McMichael Or Wiggins?

:D I guess it's a 50/50 shot? I may start Wiggin's, He has a better sytem and and definitely a better QB......But just looking for a different opinion...........?

i HAD mCMICHAEL LAST YR AND HE NEVER REALLY IMPRESSED ME

I LIKE WIGGINS :D

Be sure to keep on eye on the news. There is a possibility that McMichael gets a suspension.

Be sure to keep on eye on the news. There is a possibility that McMichael gets a suspension.

968653[/snapback]

For what?

Something about domestic violence. He was my #2 TE [best availble talent] in RD 15 but I dropped him after I heard the news. Whitten is my starter but Wiggins has potential to bust out in the MINN offense. I'd go with him.

For what?

968669[/snapback]

He had an altercation with his wife (not the first) and alledgedly witnesses say he hit his wife...his wife is saying he didn't hit her on purpose...he was throwing her stuff out of the car when she was hit....I have heard if convicted could get a 4 game suspension....not sure about all the details....think a court date of 9/9/05...not sure... :D

if he gets suspended at least i have franks.. favre should throw to him more with the weakened oline when the pocket collapses.

The last report I read on McMichaels court case was that it would be postponed until a later date possibly until after the season. I'd go with him as Kleinsasser is back in the mix in Minnesota and Miami has so few weapons after Chambers and Brown.

I have him and am starting him until I hear differently .....or until Big Ben Watson starts tearing it up.

With Kleinsasser in the mix I'd go with McMichael.

I'm gettin confoosed between Ahman Green and McMichael news.....