[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help your fellow Huddlers

Chief Dick

Hello all,

We are trying to raise funds to send directly to our fellow Huddle brethren affected by this hurricane. We have a post set up in The Tailgate. Here is the link.

This money will be used to go directly to those we know here at The Huddle to help them as they move forward. We have a paypal account ready to accept donations, and we have someone in the area who will be able to help distribute the money to the people we know.

DMD and WW, if this is inappropriate, you may delete. Otherwise, please help us by pinning this at the top so we can all try to make a difference for our Huddle "community" in the gulf area.

Thanks,

Chief Dick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$20 from everyone would help a lot.

969086[/snapback]

You got that right :D

I've gotten 7 donations so far and over $300. I've been in contact with superballa and he is going to get a hold of the people in need and make arrangements to get them the donations. The paypal address is in the Tailgate in the pinned thread "Southern Huddlers" It won't take much to make a differance if we all chip in, no donation is too small. :D

Lunch time update................$2138

970853[/snapback]

Outstanding :D

If everyone can just spare a little we could really help our fellow Huddlers out a great deal.

If you can't give money, send food or clothes to your local church or charity organization.

When i was surfing the net for football advice, it never occured to me that i would become part of a community that would stand tall as one as the Huddle has.

Huddle :D ROCKS!!

Don't stop now people, slow night but i'm hoping for a big surprise tomorrow morning :D

972001[/snapback]

Still growing.....Morning Update....$2623 :D

Still growing.....Morning Update....$2623 :D

972679[/snapback]

:D

There are 10K registered members of this fine site, i know we can help this number triple with just a SINGLE dollar per member. There are over 3500 entries in the Huddle MVP Challenge, just one dollar from each of the people who entered would be awesome.