[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Server issues

NSab

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I'm done. No more Fantasy Advice for me. Just before I was putting together another one of my well thought out and statistically impeccable answers :D, and boom, bye bye forums. All that work for nothing. So, I'm on strike until you guys get this thing resolved.

WW it still messed up, just to let you know.

I've noticed it happens around noon EST if that helps.  Good in the morning and night.  What's the server do at noon?

978354[/snapback]

In my case there is no pattern at all.

You guys need to get it through your noggins, the forums will ALWAYS be open to the general public.  Count how many league pages are hosted by this site.  If access to the boards required a paid membership you would effectively require everybody in one of those leagues to become a paying member.  As I understand it there would be a significant amount of effort to set up the boards so that there were areas for paying members and non-paying members.

Lastly, the boards are a draw.  People come to the boards and may be inclined to purchase a membership after puttering around on the boards.

Get used to the open boards, it's not changing any times soon.

970685[/snapback]