Sign in to follow this  
Like clockwork

QB starter Favre or Palmer?

I like Palmer over Favre every week. GB O-line isn't all that great and Cincy's offense should be really explosive this year.

Palmer will be a stud :D

Palmer will be a stud  :D

978328[/snapback]

I agree with this but don't count Favre out in certain match ups.

I agree with this but don't count Favre out in certain match ups.

978407[/snapback]

I think the Lions D is still pretty suspect as well...Favre usually eats them up...

I think Favre will be steadier from week to week fantasy-wise, but, Palmer's 3-4 biggest games will be bigger than Favre's 3-4 biggest games. So, if all you need from your QB is 15-20 fantasy points a week, I'd start Favre every week except for when he has a tough matchup. But, if you think you will need 25-30 fantasy points from your QB, Palmer has a better chance of making that happen.

palmer will eat the Browns up...I've got Chad Johnson. I excpect a HUGE game from him. Favre is not the same. The line is hurtin, so he could be throwin his imfamous int's.

go with Palmer!

I am in the same boat as you. I was leaning towards starting Favre earlier in the week mostly because I am skeptical about Palmer and want to see him perform this season before I started him. However, it seems like most people on here are favoring Palmer and the situation in GB appears to be getting worse.

So now I am leaning towards Palmer.

Aren't decisions like this great? :D

Maybe we should post a poll and just start the winner. That way if we pick the wrong one we can blame the huddlers and not ourselves. :D

I would start Favre but if you go Palmer it won't hurt you much.Both should put up comparable fantasy points this weekend.